Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how different do pussies taste?

weyes

Matters on if when the girl has last washed..if she's been sweating...if u just fucked her...if she just ate asparagus...if she's mad drippy... I had some girls who tasted like nothing...and some girls who when they took there panties off, stunk up the room.

Hell no.. I couldn't even get my dick hard to fuck it I was so nautious. I was 18 and had 2 guys who were virgins hiding in my closet to watch me fuck this slut I knew. When she took off her panties, they could even smell that nasty shit in the closet 20 feet away. I was embarrassed I couldn't get my dick hard, but they totally understood. I could't have sex for like weeks after that. It smelled like something crawled up her pussy, died, then something else crawled up there ate the diseased corpse, then threw up and had massive diarreah, then it died in there too. Then her pussy just blended it all into some raw nasty shit and left it in there for a couple weeks to melt all together.

I just don't like it when they have that nasty white gooey mucasy substance oozing out. Looks like a huge slimey booger. I've seen that shit shoot out of a girl across the bed. Girl was like "eat me". I was like "Hell no".

How about when u take a girl's panties off and she has toilet paper bits stuck to her cooch? Or asshole. Only happen once but I gagged.

I noticed that girls who are shaved are less stinky than hairy bush girls.

Hell no.. I couldn't even get my dick hard to fuck it I was so nautious. I was 18 and had 2 guys who were virgins hiding in my closet to watch me fuck this slut I knew. When she took off her panties, they could even smell that nasty shit in the closet 20 feet away. I was embarrassed I couldn't get my dick hard, but they totally understood. I could't have sex for like weeks after that. It smelled like something crawled up her pussy, died, then something else crawled up there ate the diseased corpse, then threw up and had massive diarreah, then it died in there too. Then her pussy just blended it all into some raw nasty shit and left it in there for a couple weeks to melt all together.

:shake::puke:

idk....that's one thing that prevents me from eating box....what if i don't like the way she tastes or smell......

This thread just cracked me the fuck up! :laugh:

I wonder what I taste like :confused:

I love watching girls stick a finger in and tasting themselves.

But why do the girls always ask me to taste my own cum? That's never gonna happen..

:shake::puke:

idk....that's one thing that prevents me from eating box....what if i don't like the way she tastes or smell......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to raincry again.

Arrrrr, me be sharing th' concern o' yours. I don't be likin' goin' down and then comin' up 'cause of the' smell or taste. So I be hesitatin' goin' down at all. Besides, I can do th' task better w' me fingers anyhow. You'd like me magic fingers, Raincry, I kn' assure ye of that. :heart:

Guest gabo

what I love is after you have been fucking her for a while and then eat her pussy it tastes different before you started fucking her.... it seems to be thicker and tastier after you have been fucking a while. mmmm I love that!!