Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rain Cry

Your The Want That Needs To Eat Your Starving.........ill Cook 4 You !!! Come To My House Bitch Let Me Feed You !!!

i know you would do anything in this world for me to come to your house/apt/cardboard box....whatever.....but i really must decline since i can't socialize with patients....

I DONT SOCIALIZE W PT'S EITHER ESPECIALLY AIDS PT'S... :bigfinge:

you're still in denial about your diseases..eh....i know it's easier to put the blame on some one else monkey fucker...but the sooner you come to terms that all things are wrong in your life the better off you'd be...:bounce:

yes dear....that's what happens when you have aids......get used to it....now go tell your boyfriend to clean up your mess

I GUESS YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT HUH !!!!! LIKE I SAID YOUR BORING ME IM DONE WITH YOU CRACK WHORE !!!!!!!ADIOS

I GUESS YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT THAT HUH !!!!! LIKE I SAID YOUR BORING ME IM DONE WITH YOU CRACK WHORE !!!!!!!ADIOS

awww....c'mon i was just getting started.....well you know what they say.....if you can't take the heat, get out.........

so buh-bye then...:pint: