Clubplanet Nightlife Community

should i let my gf work as a shot girl?

vladexodus

First I'd ask her why....I mean she could be a waitress and at the right place make a ton of money in tips w/ out be'n hit on as a shot girl....but if she just wants to be a shot girl just becuase does it bother u that much (if u can trust her i guess its not that big of a deal, unless u have a reason not to)

well, my gf wants a job for only a few hours a week but she thinks she is too good for anything else and has her mind set on working as a shot girl somewhere, and all day all i hear about her wanting this job. Should i just say fuck it and let her find a job as a shot girl(which would be no prob for her) or could this cause problems in our relationship?

I think Gloria Steinem said it best when she said ...

"I too good for being anything other than a shot girl."

jk

k sooooooooooo we talked about this last night and i told her that she would be exposed to all the drugs and would be temted to dance because of the money all the half honk strippers make, and we came to a conclusion if shes gonna be a shot girl its gonna be for a regular club with no bs...thanks for the help guys.

k sooooooooooo we talked about this last night and i told her that she would be exposed to all the drugs and would be temted to dance because of the money all the half honk strippers make, and we came to a conclusion if shes gonna be a shot girl its gonna be for a regular club with no bs...thanks for the help guys.

you're still fucked...chances are one night she'll make the mistake of doing one too many shots with a bunch of good lucking guys who act like ballers by throwing her all of these tips and end up back at one of their places getting video taped having a gang bang

good luck though and let us know what bar she starts working at :pint:

you're still fucked...chances are one night she'll make the mistake of doing one too many shots with a bunch of good lucking guys who act like ballers by throwing her all of these tips and end up back at one of their places getting video taped having a gang bang

good luck though and let us know what bar she starts working at :pint:

LMAO, nmn would u happen to have this baller status?

And on top of what he said, if there are 3 guys that work behind the bar and 1 male manager, the average shot girl will end up doing at least 2 guys behind the bar .... after she does the manager to get better shifts.

And not jk

And on top of what he said, if there are 3 guys that work behind the bar and 1 male manager, the average shot girl will end up doing at least 2 guys behind the bar .... after she does the manager to get better shifts.

And not jk

so true...forgot about that

and lets not forget the nights where the bar closes up but the employees and a few regulars stay behind to start blowing rails off of the bar...you know how those nights end up

and lets not forget the nights where the bar closes up but the employees and a few regulars stay behind to start blowing rails off of the bar...you know how those nights end up

And forgot the "themed" nights where the girls get to dress up in their outfits - halloween, mardigras night, white parties, etc - youre naughty nurse will be getting very naughty with staff.

And if she doesnt know her drinks - FORGET IT! lol. Cuz the first playa behind the bar that sees her tight ass walk in is gonna start the whole first week that same angle

"hey, youre the new girl. Let me make you this drink. It's my 'creation'. It has no name for it. Just drink it. ..... Oh, you dont like it. Letme me make you a different creation. Here you go." He'll have her drunk 24/7 on the worse piece of crap drinks that no reasonable person would ever buy for themselves that have 7 types of alcohol in them and a pink umbrella on the top to show he's her "new great friend"

And forgot the "themed" nights where the girls get to dress up in their outfits - halloween, mardigras night, white parties, etc - youre naughty nurse will be getting very naughty with staff.

And if she doesnt know her drinks - FORGET IT! lol. Cuz the first playa behind the bar that sees her tight ass walk in is gonna start the whole first week that same angle

"hey, youre the new girl. Let me make you this drink. It's my 'creation'. It has no name for it. Just drink it. ..... Oh, you dont like it. Letme me make you a different creation. Here you go." He'll have her drunk 24/7 on the worse piece of crap drinks that no reasonable person would ever buy for themselves that have 7 types of alcohol in them and a pink umbrella on the top to show he's her "new great friend"

Rufee-colada anyone?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

na. their bartenders. they just toss patrone + kettle + bacardi + jack + 5 more ingredients + lots of sweet and sour so it tastes sweet + a cherry on top and serve it with a smile ... they get the girl hammered while at the same time looking so nice and considerate because they made them this "special" "personalized" drink that no chick under 110 lbs could have more than one and remain standing lol

:laugh: :laugh:

Then if the bartender is really smooth, he tries to "impress" the girl by letting her get behind the bar with him (which usually turns out as him behind her behind the bar :laugh: ) and lets her pour herself an even "better" drink .... she gets so impressed he gives her the honor to do this ... and so she makes a drink with 11 more ingredients that never should be in the same drink at the same time ... and then splashes it with of course with some girley apple pucker and 3 cherries and 1 raspberry... to which she says "you the nicest guy in the whole wide wide world to work with".

After two weeks of this, and 1/2 dozen nights of stupid rasberry 11 ingrdient apple pucker-esq drinks, it happens. It always happens.

haha so true.. just 2-3 weeks ago this cocktail waitress from a club was talking about her boyfriend and their 'life plan,' after a few lines she was hooking up with some random guy. The lifestyle just comes with the territory, best to avoid all together, otherwise your relationship will always be at risk.

haha so true.. just 2-3 weeks ago this cocktail waitress from a club was talking about her boyfriend and their 'life plan,' after a few lines she was hooking up with some random guy. The lifestyle just comes with the territory, best to avoid all together, otherwise your relationship will always be at risk.

oh man, vladexodus is gonna love reading this post...

I can picture it now too when she got home and hopped in bed with her man,

Man: "hey sweety, you're home pretty late again. What were you doing"?

Whore: "I know baby, I'm sorry! They needed me to help close the bar again so me and a few other people hung around for a few extra drinks.

Man: "that's the 3rd time this week"

Whore: "Baby, you know how it is...especially since I'm new, I don't want to say no and I have to make a good impression on everybody. I missed you though and couldn't wait to come home and see you"

Man: "I understand...you look so good. I've been waiting all night for you to do that special thing you do with your tongue"

Whore: "Oh, not tonight baby. I am so tired and I got alot of stuff to do in the morning. I love you though"

Mean while she just got fucked from behind right on one of the bar stools and he's going to bed with blue balls and just finished kissing his girl who had some random guys cock in her mouth

well, my gf wants a job for only a few hours a week but she thinks she is too good for anything else and has her mind set on working as a shot girl somewhere, and all day all i hear about her wanting this job. Should i just say fuck it and let her find a job as a shot girl(which would be no prob for her) or could this cause problems in our relationship?

just "let" her do it, if you dont itll be held over your head for the duration of the relationship and subsequently would lead to its untimely demise... tell her go for it, shell do it a few times see that she hates it, then move on to something else... long story short imo not "letting" her do it would cause more problems than her doing it...

wait you guys have it all wrong. Maybe she can become friends with some hot stripper girls and then you can become friends with hot stripper girls then before you know it you are bangin 3 strippers and your girl at the same time.

Think about it.