Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone been to Lotus or Moomba?

Never been but heard you need some serious dough to get in Moomba...I wouldn't mind going there sometime in the spring when the weather is nice smile.gif.

~*Jam*~

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

[This message has been edited by jammy (edited 11-30-2000).]

I can speak about LOTUS, I am there on the average once a week- it is my favorite spot in NYC. If you want to go there to dance and party,it is packed any night of the week. Tons of models, celebs, musicians on any night. Great staff, the food is exceptional. They do run the hardest door in NYC so be weary. I have known groups of girls to get rejected. If you are not on the owners <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> chances are your're not getting in.

Moomba has been lax of late at the door so you may have a better shot there. I would not even waste my time if I were you to go to LOTUS.

antonio sardinas

i was at lotus last night till 4, dinner and drinks, and it was off the meter in terms of the 'scene'. Beautiful crowd and the staff is actually very nice. as the party goes later, it gets a little more wild...music is okay, but good enough.

HIGHLY recommend this place, but good luck getting in!

I classify both of these venues as "people watching" spots.. Tough to get into, and everyone is trying to be cooler than the person next to them... If you're looking for that type of setting, I'd suggest looking for an in at Lotus.

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem

For you info Lotus is by far not the hardest door in NYC. It's very very cheezy and really wouldn't say special at all. The hardest door currently is TAO on 58th street. I've gotten into lotus by myself without beingon any fucken list. SPA for example is a harder door as well.

Yeah right, SPA is as easy as they come to get into. That's if you have the right look and attitude. Lotus, yeah they might let a few of the beautiful people slip by, but I've seen super model Giselle get denied. I don't think even Tao has that policy.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

Originally posted by bastardino:

For you info Lotus is by far not the hardest door in NYC. It's very very cheezy and really wouldn't say special at all. The hardest door currently is TAO on 58th street. I've gotten into lotus by myself without beingon any fucken list. SPA for example is a harder door as well.

where you there last night, or at TAO?

rug 5 ,

give me a buzz @ 212.502.0787.

As far as Tao, bro the place is a fuckin' restaurant. If you have half a brain you can call and make a reservation, SPA is easy as shit to get into and you don't know what you are talking about with regard to cheese. If I see another "collarless" shirt wearing fuck @ SPA I think I might puke.

t

FINALLY PEOPLE WHO GO TO REAL CLUBS AND NOT THIS TEENY BOPPER BULLSHIT LIKE SF AND EXIT. MOOMBA IS EASY TO GET INTO NOW BECAUSE NOT MANY CELEBS GO THERE ANYMORE. SPA IS PRETTY LAX IF YOU LOOK GOOD. LOTUS IS VERY HARD. SO IS THE NEW STUDIO 54. HUDSON BAR IS ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. MERCER BAR IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO PICK UP A MODEL. TRY FLOAT,SWAY ON TUESDAYS,HALO, 23 WATTS, DOUBLE HAPPINESS,AND CHAOS. IF YOU LOOK GOOD AND YOU GOT SOME COKE YOURE GAURANTEED TO BANG A MODEL.