Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clemens Back At Shea

Pissed I don't have tix for tonight even though I'll be at tomorrow and Friday's game. Would be real nice to see the Mets pull this one out...come off 3 wins against 3 great pitchers.

We need fucking Benson to get healthy by the way! I thought this was going to be his break out year...hopefully he can come back and pitch the way he was in spring training.

LET'S GO METS!!!!!! :bounce:

great fucking game!

great fucking pitching from both starters...great bullpen help for both teams and clutch hitting from Mr. Jose Reyes....gotta love that smile of his...hopefully we'll be seeing it alot this year!!! :bounce:

yeah it was a nailbiter...I wish I COULD'VE WATCHED IT ON F'N TV :mad::mad:

going w/ 3 of my boys...sitting right behind home plate in the Loge level

section 2...row A I think

drinks? :pint:

damn dude. i'mm all the way in the mezzanine near right field. r u driving in?? train??

we're taking the train and i know theres a bar across the grand central which looks like a sports bar. only cause beerprices at shea are a bit much. :pint:

damn dude. i'mm all the way in the mezzanine near right field. r u driving in?? train??

we're taking the train and i know theres a bar across the grand central which looks like a sports bar. only cause beerprices at shea are a bit much. :pint:

driving right in from CT...probably won't have much time to tailgate so I might just put down a six pack on the way in. Either that or maybe get a bottle of vodka and throw it in a water bottle to bring in with me.

just get drunk before and than have a couple in there...they're a little pricey but atleast they are 16 ounces so a couple should keep your buzz going.