Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
atomicapples

new black eyed peas son

is it them featuring someone? i heard it today and didnt know it was them till after the song....the dudes part reminds me of late 90's hip hop........brian austin green came to mind...that song screamed david silver rocking a flannel

i dont care if you get it or i get it or they keep it for themselves... i just hate it when ppl only think about themselves and act selfishly to get what they want regardless of their actions or the ramifications of their actions...

ok thats all i wanted to hear, thanks for responding in a nice way

i make it sound a lot crazier than it is... but in all seriousness you cant just go posting nonsense around and pissing everyone off just so you can win some shitball contest... dig it~!? you see how annoyed you got when i trailed all your posts? imagine how everyone else feels now knowing you did the same to all of them...

i make it sound a lot crazier than it is... but in all seriousness you cant just go posting nonsense around and pissing everyone off just so you can win some shitball contest... dig it~!? you see how annoyed you got when i trailed all your posts? imagine how everyone else feels now knowing you did the same to all of them...

but i dont insult them, i compliment them