Clubplanet Nightlife Community

apartments??

pgiddy

so June 1st I'm moving back, not sure where to live this time. I don't really care to live in the city, maybe arlington? Alexandria is too far and I don't care for Murrrlan either. So where all you monkeys live? I would also like to keep my rent around $1300 for a one bedroom, any ideas, hear of anything? Thanks in advance for the no help I'm sure to get from this forum........ :type:

move to the clarendon/courthouse/ballston area of Arlington.

yeah maybe but most of the new towers there start around 1400 and not too fond of the people in that area. Recommend any particular place? It is only like a $12 cab ride though!

yeah maybe but most of the new towers there start around 1400 and not too fond of the people in that area. Recommend any particular place? It is only like a $12 cab ride though!

my boyfriend lives in clarendon. it's a nice area, but a little too "white bred" for me. you might be able to find something more affordable in the Ballston area, or possibly Virginia Square.

My man is getting out of the Army... finally, and is looking to relocate to that area for work. I know nothing about the area. I guess you could say I am very "white-bread" being raised around a lot of hippies in the Pacific Northwest... yes I eat granola, use mostly natural products, and eat lots of organic foods. I work retail, but am trying to become self supporting from my art. Any suggestions for a good area to relocate to?

My man is getting out of the Army... finally, and is looking to relocate to that area for work. I know nothing about the area. I guess you could say I am very "white-bread" being raised around a lot of hippies in the Pacific Northwest... yes I eat granola, use mostly natural products, and eat lots of organic foods. I work retail, but am trying to become self supporting from my art. Any suggestions for a good area to relocate to?

you'd probably want to look at takoma park, maryland or alexandria, virginia. both have very burgeoning artist communities and are very close to downtown DC.