Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and Coke

silver05

Yeah, I thought it would have an effect like that...I know its prolly corny, but I get MANGLED just by smoking weed after I eat pills, too.....

no...smoking after is great! it really fucks you up!

if i smoke while i am rolling makes me hallucinate!

. can't imagine hanging out with a person who's rolling and wired at the same time.

Not, really possible ...... the Coke will snap one out of their Roll almost completely .

One of cokes good uses is to "str8ten ones face" or to be functional after a night of rollin .

Guest onisakura
This is probably a stupid question, but how much G is too much? How many caps do you typically consume over one night?

It depends on the person and the strength. There really is no way to guage it other than just doing VERY little at a time. And you have to have good self discipline cause its way too easy to drink too much. Also, DO NOT mix it with alcohol.

I always get it from the same person (not many g connects) and i think it must be really weak, bc i usually do like 3 or 4 caps over the course of the night and im still fine enough to walk around and act somewhat normal...other ppl are telling me that they only need like 1...i should prob start getting it from someone else lol

doesnt mix well. the coke seems to kill the roll....

I totally agree. I was rolling balls on some yellow alligators (best roll I've had in my life, and had a few times back in 2002) and did a big rail. The rail killed my roll completely, and it didn't come back. I'd never recommend mixing the two, although I could use a little blow right now ;) *drunk*

ive done it.. but the coke usally ruins my roll..i end up sniffing all night and never feel the pill.. kind of a waste.

coke and alcohol is fun.. if you get too drunk you can do a line.. if you get too shit faced.. you can just have another drink..i think that's the only way to do coke, otherwise you'll be itching for more too often.

That is exactly what happened. I felt energy, then awake, but different. Hard to explain. So..which is better, e or coke? E is hard for me to come by where I live. SO coke it will be. HOw about coke and alcohol?

How about neither. Alcohol is a waste of time and Charlie's just not worth it.

I'm the same way with blow... only when I'm drinking or I'll be awake all night. And I live thousands of miles and at least a handful of dealers away from you northern noses. Shit down here is clean and cheap :) I pay $150 for a quarter that's probably 60-70% pure. ;)