dgmodel

Love  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Love

• Exists
    • Fairy Tale, Myth...
    • i<3dgmodel

It exsists, oh shit ya it does ...

love is evil, its like a drug. As a matter of fact love is the worst drug on the planet. You cant buy it, you cant sell it, its highly addictive, the crash is 10x worse than the high and the worst part is, You are, your own dealer ..

nuff said

It exsists, oh shit ya it does ...

love is evil, its like a drug. As a matter of fact love is the worst drug on the planet. You cant buy it, you cant sell it, its highly addictive, the crash is 10x worse than the high and the worst part is, You are, your own dealer ..

and it sucks....

i loved my goldfish and after 2 days, he died

lololol

aww...

idk what i'd do if anything happened to my dogs.....

love certainly exists.....it comes in different forms and hits you when you least expect it!!.......that's amore...... :love::heart:

yes there is! my aunt and uncle are a very good example....they still hold hands and are very lovey dovey like if they were dating eachother.....and it takes both parties so the love doesnt fade away, so yes everlasting love does exist :)

I Truly believe in "True Love".......................................but just like "LOVE", it also fades away!!!!

So is there such a thing as Everlasting Love is the "TRUE" question!?!

yes there is! my aunt and uncle are a very good example....they still hold hands and are very lovey dovey like if they were dating eachother.....and it takes both parties so the love doesnt fade away, so yes everlasting love does exist :)
Can you give me 9 more couples like that???