Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is going on at tunnel on Friday's?

Has anyone gone to Tunnel on Fri's? Is it crowded? Are the Sat's crowded? I was there for the "grand re-opening" with JV, but it was empty by530, is that still the situation, or has the afterhours scene returned a little bit? Last I heard they close around 7.. that can't be true.

Originally posted by bassboy:

Has anyone gone to Tunnel on Fri's? Is it crowded? Are the Sat's crowded? I was there for the "grand re-opening" with JV, but it was empty by530, is that still the situation, or has the afterhours scene returned a little bit? Last I heard they close around 7.. that can't be true.

NOTHING GOES ON AT THE TUNNEL ON FRIDAYS ITS WACK, GO ON A SATURDAY CAUSE THEY ARE NOW BRINGING IN SPECIAL GUEST DJ'S AND JV SPINS AFTER HOURS, LAST TIME I WAS THERE I LEFT AT 8 WITH THE MUSIC STILL POUNDING, AND ON DEC 16 DJ BAM BAM WILL BE THEERE SPINNING CHICAGO HARD HOUSE ON THE MAIN FLOOR, AND JV AFTER HOURS, CAN YOU SAY INSANE

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

Archived