Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Republicans must not like veterans at all

If people really SUPPORTED THE TROOPS, then they wouldn't vote republican. Instead of buying those superfluous stickers to put on their cars, they could really help the troops out.

Republicans are also the reason why widows have 180 days to get the fuck off the army residential areas. Republicans cut their benefits and republicans are making vets pay more for healthcare.

But people are too fucking stupid to realize this so instead of actually thinking about who really supports the troops, they settle for empty gestures embazoned on their cars.

If people really SUPPORTED THE TROOPS, then they wouldn't vote republican. Instead of buying those superfluous stickers to put on their cars, they could really help the troops out.

But people are too fucking stupid to realize this so instead of actually thinking about who really supports the troops, they settle for empty gestures embazoned on their cars.

exactly, don't spend $10 on a sticker for your car window. If you really "support our troops" send that money to the family of someone who died or was permanently injured in afghanistan or iraq or desert storm or vietnam or korea...
im not talking about the war, i'm talking about the way veterans are treated by republicans
but, its not just republicans. every politician has failed veterans. i wish i could possibly explain how subpar the va system is; hospitals and everything. most of the people who work for the va really don't give a shit about veterans, its just a job.

it's ironic that the va cards have a big american flag on them, yet very few members of the government or country care enough to give adequate funding to those who basically gave up their physical health and mental well being to fight.

...i have a bug up my ass about it the past few months, sorry. :)

You're right, a lot more should be done for the vets, I would give the shirt off my back for them. But blaming it on Republicans is wayy of base.

blaming it on Bush would be better. If it wasn't for his tax cut a few years ago, the 1.7 Trillion dollars it will cost the government over the next 10 years could have used to alleviate the financial stress on the VA budget.

blaming it on Bush would be better. If it wasn't for his tax cut a few years ago, the 1.7 Trillion dollars it will cost the government over the next 10 years could have used to alleviate the financial stress on the VA budget.

Maybe if Clinton didn't choose to neglect military funding we wouldn't be in such a deficit, and in a better situation to address the needs of our veterans.