Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want to say sorry

jtk4

I am not sure what happened but if some ass-hat tried to touch balco then that is bush league. Scheff should of knocked that guy the fuck out. Good for him by showing restaint and not being like artest.

that is all

I dont think so, roid boy misplayed that ball.. he knew the damage was done, he then got frustrated and tried to deflect blame and almost started a brawl. Seriously, how many times have fans bungled a play at that shithole called the stadium and the yamkees got the benefit of the doubt ?? countless!!

And seriously, has anybody seen such inconsistent play calling like the ump today ? I actually thought this guy was in georgieboys' payroll.

PLAY BALL !!!

It looks like the fan tried to give his friend a pound while scheff was fielding it and accidently hit him... I don't think there were any bad intentions, but from scheffs prespective he thought the fan took a shot at him... Much ado about nothing... I hope scheff doesn't get suspended...

yeah from what i hear the fan tried to get the ball then pulled away and his arm went near balco's head. Did scheff hit/push a fan? IF he did he will get a game or 2, but its not like he was going to play all 162 so those will just be his days off.

How many did weirdo bradley get? It should be about a third of that.

Hes was swiped in the face. Watched it a million times. Whether it was intentional or not. I am not 100% hard to read someones mind. But either way. Anyone of us or anyone else for that matter. First reaction when I get hit in the face is to hit back. It is human nature and your adrenalin is gonna pump. Especially when these 2 teams play.

And the second attack he made because some asshole threw beer at him. And don't tell me that was an accident also...

You all saw the end of the game. That asshole who tried to slide into home plate. lol Fucker is gonna get locked up because he was in too much of a drunken stuper to think about what he was doing before he did it.

FUCK BOSTON!!! And FUCK YOU TOO!!! :)

Next subject.

I saw the incident then watched it several times on replay... I don't think it was intentional however he did "techinically" come in the area of play... therefore he was kicked out and apparently arrested too.

He swiped Sheff's eye/face area - and Sheff pushed him.

Oh well, the Yanks lost anyway all though the 9th inning was highly exciting when the bases were loaded!!

Go marlins and goo tigers :pint:

I dont think so, roid boy misplayed that ball.. he knew the damage was done, he then got frustrated and tried to deflect blame and almost started a brawl. Seriously, how many times have fans bungled a play at that shithole called the stadium and the yamkees got the benefit of the doubt ?? countless!!

And seriously, has anybody seen such inconsistent play calling like the ump today ? I actually thought this guy was in georgieboys' payroll.

PLAY BALL !!!

Serious question , do you do drugs before you post??

umps blowing calls??? what about the first play of the game WOmack wasn t even close to being tagged

get a clue kid

Hes was swiped in the face. Watched it a million times. Whether it was intentional or not. I am not 100% hard to read someones mind. But either way. Anyone of us or anyone else for that matter. First reaction when I get hit in the face is to hit back. It is human nature and your adrenalin is gonna pump. Especially when these 2 teams play.

And the second attack he made because some asshole threw beer at him. And don't tell me that was an accident also...

You all saw the end of the game. That asshole who tried to slide into home plate. lol Fucker is gonna get locked up because he was in too much of a drunken stuper to think about what he was doing before he did it.

FUCK BOSTON!!! And FUCK YOU TOO!!! :)

Next subject.

FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!

lol

Nah, I woulda done the same thing Sheff did initially and he showed a lot of restraint and professionalism when he declined heading into the stands after the beer was thrown at him. Truth of the matter is, it does look like the fan that swipped sheff was trying to go for the ball and he just caught him in the face...shit happens. Whether he meant to hit sheff or not will never be answered but I see nothing wrong with what sheffield did. I actually give roid boy props for keeping his cool

that said....fuck the yankees

that guy really did not throw his beer. The lady next to him hit his arm. It was after the 7th so those are precious and wouldn't be wasted on a douche bag like scheff. E-rod on the other hand.....

1113570526_7286.jpg

that guy really did not throw his beer. The lady next to him hit his arm. It was after the 7th so those are precious and wouldn't be wasted on a douche bag like scheff. E-rod on the other hand.....

1113570526_7286.jpg

u kno and it wuz interesting i looked at sheffs jersey during the press conference and he didnt appear to have any stains on him