Clubplanet Nightlife Community

moment of scilence....

Man, that sucks. And you know the insurance company wont reimburse you for what you put in it. Maybe you could sue the old bat that jumped the curb and get extra cash.

Yea, I don't know how much I'm getting yet, but it's probably gonna be around $6000 which isn't shit.

Man, that sucks. And you know the insurance company wont reimburse you for what you put in it. Maybe you could sue the old bat that jumped the curb and get extra cash.

Very hard to sue since nobody was in the car. Insurance companies that don't pay much sometimes cause people to fake injuries to get more $. Without being in the car when the accident happened the only injury was to the car itself.

Good luck

Very hard to sue since nobody was in the car. Insurance companies that don't pay much sometimes cause people to fake injuries to get more $. Without being in the car when the accident happened the only injury was to the car itself.

Good luck

I hear what you are saying, i was talking more in the lines of the "small claims court" You would be surprised what kinda shit gets awarded there, its surreal ! If you hit anything thats valued, whether or not somebody was in the vicinity, the owner has due rights to collect any investment worth that was lost. Lawyers are good at proving that depending on the jurisdiction.

Darell, if you wanna know how much the insurance is gonna pay out, just look at the used car handbook guide, the insurance companies use it like a fucking bible. I have a feeling you gonna get screwed royally.

Darell, if you wanna know how much the insurance is gonna pay out, just look at the used car handbook guide, the insurance companies use it like a fucking bible. I have a feeling you gonna get screwed royally.

Yes, I am. I think they use the NADA.com website. Haven't gotten a number yet but I'm guessing it's only gonna be around $6000.

I paid $18,000 for it and put a shitload of stuff into it.

:gang: