Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL draft

wtf does color have to do with it you racist fuck :mad:

fkornre, any mention of the Mask at all? you two gonna see each other again?

funny u should ask...at the end of the night of dt (around 11am), the mask showed up...i was introduced but didnt realize what was going on cause of how messed up i was...then we left and outside the club i realized who it was...he asked me if i posted on the boards...i was like yeah and laughed...he is like who are u...i said i was fkornre and then he realized i was one of the many who fucked with him...

will i see her again...idk...

funny u should ask...at the end of the night of dt (around 11am), the mask showed up...i was introduced but didnt realize what was going on cause of how messed up i was

ummm...how the fuck did you not realized what was going on when you got introduced to some 40 year old wearing a mask?

should have taken a pic with him

ummm...how the fuck did you not realized what was going on when you got introduced to some 40 year old wearing a mask?

should have taken a pic with him

lmao...he didnt have a mask...and to be honest with u...after 13 or so pills, most of u look the same to me...i see ppl wearing glasses who arent wearing any...i am too fucked up to care...

lmao...he didnt have a mask...and to be honest with u...after 13 or so pills, most of u look the same to me...i see ppl wearing glasses who arent wearing any...i am too fucked up to care...

Your brain is going to be a marshmellow if you keep popping 13 pills... good gosh Fkornre! :eek:

Your brain is going to be a marshmellow if you keep popping 13 pills... good gosh Fkornre! :eek:

tell me about it...since 01 i have been doing close to 20 a night along with other things...but for the last year i have only gone out about 4 times so its not like i do them every weekend like i used to...but i do go overboard when i do go out...all the more reason why i only went out 4 times in a year...

tell me about it...since 01 i have been doing close to 20 a night along with other things...but for the last year i have only gone out about 4 times so its not like i do them every weekend like i used to...but i do go overboard when i do go out...all the more reason why i only went out 4 times in a year...

smart thinking.. :laugh:

I only went overboard when i came to nyc on vacation.. i popped 7 at twilo with a vial of k.. i was wrecked :screwy: :screwy: happened both times i came to ny to go to twilo :laugh:

Ahh the good ol' days.. now i'm a good girl ;)

smart thinking.. :laugh:

I only went overboard when i came to nyc on vacation.. i popped 7 at twilo with a vial of k.. i was wrecked :screwy: :screwy: happened both times i came to ny to go to twilo :laugh:

Ahh the good ol' days.. now i'm a good girl ;)

my type of girl...i always go over when i go out...so if u go out twice a year...that is kewl...right?