Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NFL draft

I wonder if they are talking to their agent:confused: Parents:confused: phone operator:confused:

wouldnt the agent be with u if ur a possible top round pick??? and everyone seems to have their family there with them and thensome...just seems weird that ur about to accept the jersey of ur new team and shake tagliabu's (sp?) hand and ur on tv...but u gotta have the cellphone glued to your ear...seems rude to me...

wouldnt the agent be with u if ur a possible top round pick??? and everyone seems to have their family there with them and thensome...just seems weird that ur about to accept the jersey of ur new team and shake tagliabu's (sp?) hand and ur on tv...but u gotta have the cellphone glued to your ear...seems rude to me...

I agree... it is rude.. i mean you are going to make millions and be a "professional" football player... then act professional and lose the phone... Its all of like 2 minutes that you're there getting your picture taken with the jersey and mr.taglibue. Call the bitch back for cryin' out loud!

Another WR.. sweet.. Our WR corps is going to be tough to beat.... Roy Williams and now another guy named Williams.. how confusing for the defense. :laugh:

Mooch will probably go with Garcia by week three...

Lets go LIONS :beer:

the lions got j-gar? I knew he wuz cut but i didnt kno the lions got him

Another WR.. sweet.. Our WR corps is going to be tough to beat.... Roy Williams and now another guy named Williams.. how confusing for the defense. :laugh:

Mooch will probably go with Garcia by week three...

Lets go LIONS :beer:

well....if anything, the pressure is really on Joey Harrington to perform

I really like Jeff Garcia though and if the Lions can put a good defense on the field for once, Jeff Garcia as their qb would turn them into a wild card team

I'm glad Detroit didn't pick a QB.. after the bad luck with Andre Ware... blahhh It doesn't always pay to draft a young QB....

They got Harrington (he needs to either get better or ride the pine) and a veteran QB in Jeff Garcia...

I hope they get another LB and tighten up the O-line for Kevin Jones..

DETROIT'S GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL! YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST!! :eek: :eek:

why? becuz hes from berekly? I dunno about rodgers over smith, but i am shocked of how late he will be picked

because he's deadly accurate, can run around, and is accostomed to the west coast offense as well as being from cali

I dont think he has more talent, but I think he'd be the better fit