Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone in the AC area tonight

go hit up DeJa Vu if you love hard house and Tribal.

DJ David Quest, Joey Van Damn and Cync will be rippin up the system tonight. i can tell you tonight will be a sick night of beats. dave has been gettin some sick new tracks and will play them tonight. if anyone wants info about it let me know and ill look up the address for it.

Z

go hit up DeJa Vu if you love hard house and Tribal.

DJ David Quest, Joey Van Damn and Cync will be rippin up the system tonight. i can tell you tonight will be a sick night of beats. dave has been gettin some sick new tracks and will play them tonight. if anyone wants info about it let me know and ill look up the address for it.

Z

Too bad Casbah and now Mixx have taken so much away from this place. DeJa Vu was the shit back in the day. Do they still pull a crowd?

Too bad Casbah and now Mixx have taken so much away from this place. DeJa Vu was the shit back in the day. Do they still pull a crowd?

i havent been there yet on a Saturday night but i heard it does OK. nothin like mix or casbah but there are still heads there. anyway all our boys will be there so we will have a fuckin blast. maybe hit Tru for afterhours.

Z

We were just talking about Tru. My friends and I went a week ago and it was gangsta-d out. We walked in and walked right out. My friend did say it was nice when she went on a Sunday a while ago, but it sure wasn't last weekend. Well everyone has to try their own thing, we didn't like it. I was in Dejavu years ago and had a good time, but some clubs are not the same years later. I will have to try it again. I know that we all drank too much that night. LOL! :pint::yuck::vomit2:

We were just talking about Tru. My friends and I went a week ago and it was gangsta-d out. We walked in and walked right out. My friend did say it was nice when she went on a Sunday a while ago, but it sure wasn't last weekend. Well everyone has to try their own thing, we didn't like it. I was in Dejavu years ago and had a good time, but some clubs are not the same years later. I will have to try it again. I know that we all drank too much that night. LOL! :pint::yuck::vomit2:

My man is in AC now, I wonder if he's any winning money? I sure hope so!!! :biggrin: GOOD LUCK G! :)

just got home from Tru afterhours. fuckin crazy night, lol. deja vu was pretty good. my boy spun all house and tribal upstairs then we hit tru at like 5am till about 10. i wish i didnt have a girlfriend cause i could of brought a few girls home, lol reminded me of a factory night, place was packed. good times.

Z