Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Getting A 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse

HAZE

You are just like a little 17 year old kid. I bet you will not even sleep well just like a 9 year old on Christmas Eve. Grow up already, it's just another Mitsubishi that every little girl will be driving or dreaming about. :woah2:

Dude, go fuck yourself straight up. :gang:

May I ask what you drive?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are just like a little 17 year old kid. I bet you will not even sleep well just like a 9 year old on Christmas Eve. Grow up already, it's just another Mitsubishi that every little girl will be driving or dreaming about. :woah2:

That's great...........................

hey Newbie just cuz this dude expressed himself on a message board doesn't mean you have to go and hate on him, what do you drive? let me guess a pink volkswagon beattle... :ghey: get over it already its a public message board, you say what you want and respect others...just my two cents from what I've seen here the last few years, peace out..............back to work :type:

Thanks. ;)

He'll probably get a better deal on the Redline because of GM's Employee Dicount.

Let me know what he chooses.

MAGNUM MAGNUM MAGNUM!

:D

so close to getting the magnum but he decided to get the redline vue instead, eventhough he was getting a good deal on the magnum he knew he was getting more for his buck on the redline....he will have his new car on friday! btw he's keeping his eclipse....maybe later on he will sell it but as of now he's keeping it n only trading in his dakota rt....

hey Newbie just cuz this dude expressed himself on a message board doesn't mean you have to go and hate on him, what do you drive? let me guess a pink volkswagon beattle... :ghey: get over it already its a public message board, you say what you want and respect others...just my two cents from what I've seen here the last few years, peace out..............back to work :type:

:werd:

What time you pickin' yours up man? I'm leaving here in an hour!!!

so close to getting the magnum but he decided to get the redline vue instead, eventhough he was getting a good deal on the magnum he knew he was getting more for his buck on the redline....he will have his new car on friday! btw he's keeping his eclipse....maybe later on he will sell it but as of now he's keeping it n only trading in his dakota rt....

Yea the Redline is a great performing car for a great price. What color is he getting?

Where the Hell has he been? I haven't seen him posting that much.

Did you go to Six Flags that day? We had a blast!!!

:pint:

he's been busy w/ his real estate classes, finding a place, new car etc...

he's getting it in black w/ the black leather seats n suede in the middle....i was automatically sold when we went to the saturn dealership...the guy knew a lot about the car n he never said "thats a good q"...wtf is up w/ these car salesmen, the guy from dodge was horrible, tony knew more info about the magnum than he did!

we didnt go to 6 flags that day since tony had to work, r u guys going again this summer?

Yea the Redline is a great performing car for a great price. What color is he getting?

Where the Hell has he been? I haven't seen him posting that much.

Did you go to Six Flags that day? We had a blast!!!

:pint:

Get off his dick. Both of you GO THAT WAY >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I think you should have stayed in school.

What is your problem with me and school? This is the second time you commented on it. Is it going to make feel better if you know my level of education? The way I see it is you are insecure about something here and are possibly looking to win something over on me. If that is the case I wish you lots of luck. Maybe you should look through all of your HAZE before you open your big mouth. :blah:

Now that you fired back two times I just want you to know I would never ever drive that Girls car you are puchashing. Good luck, fembot. :gang:

:shoot::ghey:

What is your problem with me and school? This is the second time you commented on it. Is it going to make feel better if you know my level of education? The way I see it is you are insecure about something here and are possibly looking to win something over on me. If that is the case I wish you lots of luck. Maybe you should look through all of your HAZE before you open your big mouth. :blah:

Now that you fired back two times I just want you to know I would never ever drive that Girls car you are puchashing. Good luck, fembot. :gang:

I'm just making a guess that if you're too cool for school then you're a Beauty School Dropout.

Whatever makes you feel better. :jerkoff:

BTW, earlier tonight I finally saw a 2006 Eclipse on the road. I had to literally laugh when I saw the driver was a young GIRL.

Enjoy :lol3::lol3::lol3:

Whatever makes you feel better. :jerkoff:

BTW, earlier tonight I finally saw a 2006 Eclipse on the road. I had to literally laugh when I saw the driver was a young GIRL.

Enjoy :lol3::lol3::lol3:

What do you drive BTW?

My review after spending the weekend driving the 2006 eclipse:

The car for starters has a nice powerful sound, doesn't sound weak.

The car drives great you get up to 60,70 don't feel it at all and its like yawning asking for more gas. Fuel economy is very good as well on the MIVEC ingine, I'm like at half a tank right now and its done 165 miles.

Visibility of the road is excellent. The pick up is great, haven't stepped on it good yet because still breaking it in for the first 1000 miles or so. Body and styling of the car is very nice, looks nothing like the Audi TT or the Nissan, much nicer and from what i've heard of friends that have both of those cars, its much more roomier inside as well, the seats are very comfortable too, handles curves excellent, I think the car for the value, horsepower, and nice look it has is the best deal out there right now....just my two cents..............

Just to let you know a lot of car manufactures like Toyota specifically are revieling a whole new car line up in the next year which will be far supior then anything mitsubishi produces. Also all there cars will offer a hybrid motor and we have all seen those motors have more power then the standard ones. But yea I have seen 2 eclipses and both had chicks driving them, one was banging though

Who said anything about an accord and a girl driving one? Shit I have seen some old people driving them. The accord is like the #1 car in america, at least i know i got a solid car.

You should be appy its a girl car, girls love to sit in my car and play with it...lol Until now that I have a g/f.