Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anybody here in plano, texas?

jessiebb

:bounce: my name is jessie and just moved to plano, tx from north carolina and been to a few raves in nc. i am 25 and am mellow and want to know what's up here in texas. where are the raves, places to hang out, afternight parties? i do not know anybody here and need to meet some people around here.

Hey there, you might want to look at what is happening locally on this site, www.dallasdancemusic.com . The msg boards there have all the happenings concerning the underground. Then there is www.wildondallas.com , which has more of the grown and sexy venues covered. Then there are private clubs which you will either love or hate. Dallas has alot of cool spots, just have to find your favs. Good luck!

Tony

Hey there, you might want to look at what is happening locally on this site, www.dallasdancemusic.com . The msg boards there have all the happenings concerning the underground. Then there is www.wildondallas.com , which has more of the grown and sexy venues covered. Then there are private clubs which you will either love or hate. Dallas has alot of cool spots, just have to find your favs. Good luck!

Tony

thanks for that info, i will check it out. are you from around here? jessie