Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mercs !!..

yawn

i schooled you once before on how to spell the word and you still cant spell it: MERCS. i guess its such a commonly used word it always gets this abbreviation.

ANd yeah you were telling us all along ....watch out peter Gammons

Well congratulations ..at least your link worked this time

wow this is earth shattering news ...George issuing a statement when the team goes on a losing streak ....it only happens every fuckin year MORON

i'm surprised the yankees have gone 1-5 against the orioles so far. they went 14-5 against them last year, but between the red sox and the orioles, the yankees have played probably the 2 best hitting teams in the AL and probably the league.

whats surprising is that the o's pitching staff ain't that great and that the yankees starting pitching looked pretty bad this past weekend.

sometimes it can ..still rather have an owner that spends every last dollar they can possibly spend on the team than one who doesnt

Gerorgie is a tyrant that is used to getting what he wants, and back page publicity is one of those things ,so EVERY single year the yanks just like every single team every single year goes on a losing streak and he fires off a memo to the press so they can run with it

blah blah its played...just like magmax

OMG WTF IS UP WITH THAT SIGN. :splat:

Aww.. Mussina was so sad after the game was blown for him.

that sign is great. Notice how randy is the only one clapping for him.

That is the miss quervo girl or some shit. Just trying to spice up the sports board, unless some certain mod wants to show her funbags.