Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP! Does anyone know how to retrieve deleted emails???

I had an email sent to me on 3/16/05..and I kept it "as new" in my mailbox, but after 1 month it automatically gets deleted even if kept as new. My ISP is AOL. On april 9th, I saved this email to be forwarded in my "mail-waiting -to-be-sent" folder. Now when I tried to forward it today from this folder, it tells me that its no longer available for forwarding, I guess because the original email is over 1 month old.

Does anyone know how I can recover this email??? Very Urgent!! please HELP!!! :what:

hate to be the one to tell you, odds are you wont be able to retrieve it. If anything, try calling aol. They might be able to help. They have the power to restore that shit. They deleted all my mail when my account got suspended. But once i got the account back, i called them up and they put all the mail back in my mailbox EVEN THOUGH it was originally deleted.

GOOD LUCK

Now when I tried to forward it today from this folder, it tells me that its no longer available for forwarding, I guess because the original email is over 1 month old.

so it is still in there? can you see it?

cant you cut and paste it?

NO...When you forward something with AOL, the body of the email is blank. It only shows what you type into the blank space...Only when its received by the other party, then the original email can be seen below the new information that you type, WHICH FREAKEN SUCKS!

I mean I remember what was in the email, I just want to have proof of it as evidence, just in case someone decides to deny they said those words to me...LONG STORY! :confused::unhappy:

Anyway I called this Annoying AOL CSR, and he told me that once the email is deleted from the server(after 28 days) it can no longer be recovered :splat: !

I hate myself now for being so absentminded!!!! And I gotta change my ISP ASAP!!!

so it is still in there? can you see it?

cant you cut and paste it?