Clubplanet Nightlife Community

13 run 2nd inning...

fkornre

Randy Johnson sucks major balls !! How much are they paying that pitching staff ??? Congrats yamkees, you just got beat by a minor league team- with your ace on the mound no less. I think another rant from that carpetbagger georgieboy is in order to rally the mercs :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

beat by nomo, who signed a god damn minor league contract, at home.

I am sure he will be all right but thats is still pretty bad.

we should of known though, the last time they beat a team 19-8 they did not win a game for the rest of the season. :pint:

Randy Johnson sucks major balls !! How much are they paying that pitching staff ??? Congrats yamkees, you just got beat by a minor league team- with your ace on the mound no less. I think another rant from that carpetbagger georgieboy is in order to rally the mercs :laugh: :laugh:

lmao

Quality outing by FOulke last night maxie

I hope the carpetbagger J Henry can get some money back from the MERC

great responses to the other threads junior

Did you guys see Frank whining about the Nationals only getting 2 seconds of video time on espn? :laugh:

And espn responded: Were glad to know Frank gets his baseball updates from our show :laugh: or something like that.

classic :laugh:

LOL. well they showed a lot of National hilights the other day. hilights of dontrell striking out 7 or 8 Nationals in their loss.

---> to be frank, it's not like anyone really cared for the expos the last 2 seasons.

Quality outing by FOulke last night maxie

I hope the carpetbagger J Henry can get some money back from the MERC

great responses to the other threads junior

hahahah nice but i do not mind losing to a team whose starter won the cy young 2 years ago and is at least in top 4 or 5 teams (record now) in the AL against our number 5.

As opposed to losing when your stud is on the mound against one of the worst teams and against a pitcher who not only signed a minor league contract but pitched on 3 days rest.

also I wouldn't start taking shots at bullpens. I think sturtz went on the dl so that means its what buddy groom to the rescue, please.

hahahah nice but i do not mind losing to a team whose starter won the cy young 2 years ago and is at least in top 4 or 5 teams (record now) in the AL against our number 5.

As opposed to losing when your stud is on the mound against one of the worst teams and against a pitcher who not only signed a minor league contract but pitched on 3 days rest.

also I wouldn't start taking shots at bullpens. I think sturtz went on the dl so that means its what buddy groom to the rescue, please.

One word....

April

Relax....

gotcha and i am sure he will be fine, but i also believe that if you look at the title of this thread "13 run 2nd inning" which also happened in april then johnson getting beat at home by TB is post worthy.

gotcha and i am sure he will be fine, but i also believe that if you look at the title of this thread "13 run 2nd inning" which also happened in april then johnson getting beat at home by TB is post worthy.

True, but I didn't write that either... I can see the Met fans getting giddy because this is kind of uncharted territory for them, but it's a longggg season....

and i wouldnt read to much into games in april

C'mon JTK your better than that

I would think that a 13 run inning against TB is less post worthy then randy johnson losing at home to TB to a washed up pitcher on three days rest. April or not. IF Johnson had been pitching well then whatever bad game, but this is three in a row of giving up 5 runs or more.

That being said johnson is not here for april he is here for october. He is more usefull(dominating) in a playoff series then the regular season.

I would think that a 13 run inning against TB is less post worthy then randy johnson losing at home to TB to a washed up pitcher on three days rest. April or not. IF Johnson had been pitching well then whatever bad game, but this is three in a row of giving up 5 runs or more.

That being said johnson is not here for april he is here for october. He is more usefull(dominating) in a playoff series then the regular season.

well with the way the yankees season has been going it doesnt seem like there will be an october for them!