Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TVR Sagaris

attachment.php?attachmentid=39449&stc=1

this will not be sold in the US

it comes with a 400hp straight-6 and a 6 speed gearbox. unlike other TVRs, it has power steering. It does not have ABS, any airbags, or air conditioning in order to save weight.

0-60 in 3.6 seconds; 0-100 in 8.1 seconds

it is priced from 50,000 pounds (about $90K at current exchange rates) and will compete with the M3 CSL, Chevy Corvette (just reintroduced to Europe), and Porsche Cayman.

:drool:

Well from what i heard they might start to import TVR's here, well thats just rumors, hopefully tehy do cause what we get here is look alike or filtered version of hott cars in both europe and japan, I mean come on we deserve them cars to you know.

Well from what i heard they might start to import TVR's here, well thats just rumors, hopefully tehy do cause what we get here is look alike or filtered version of hott cars in both europe and japan, I mean come on we deserve them cars to you know.

if TVR were to import here, they could not do it alone.

there is no way that the current TVRs will meet US safety standards. TVR would have to add airbags to the cars, which is a very expensive thing to do.