Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vic Calderone AFTERHOURS @ Crobar, Sat 4/23

Saturday, April 23 Late Night (5 AM)

Main Room: Victor Calderone

Victor Calderone presents the return of EVOLVE: Nightlife in Progression.

Victor Calderone will work the room with his Tribal, progressive beats and hot remixes. The multi-talented master of musical manipulation has worked with a diverse assortment of some of the worlds top recording artists such as: Madonna, Sting, Destiny's Child, Sheryl Crow, Mandalay, Garbage, and Goldfrapp, in addition to producing several original productions.

Recently, Victor's sound has led him into the studio for collaborations with some of the most respected producer/DJ’s out there; DJ Vibe, Chus & Ceballos and D-Formation, to name a few. Victor has held residencies in top clubs in the U.S. as well as inspiring, and entertaining audiences in Australia, Canada, England, France, Greece, Ibiza, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Spain, & Portugal.

$20 Special Advanced Tickets

Click below for advanced tickets.

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=12279&ref=cp

Saturday, April 23 Late Night (5 AM)

Main Room: Victor Calderone

Victor Calderone presents the return of EVOLVE: Nightlife in Progression.

Victor Calderone will work the room with his Tribal, progressive beats and hot remixes. The multi-talented master of musical manipulation has worked with a diverse assortment of some of the worlds top recording artists such as: Madonna, Sting, Destiny's Child, Sheryl Crow, Mandalay, Garbage, and Goldfrapp, in addition to producing several original productions.

Recently, Victor's sound has led him into the studio for collaborations with some of the most respected producer/DJ’s out there; DJ Vibe, Chus & Ceballos and D-Formation, to name a few. Victor has held residencies in top clubs in the U.S. as well as inspiring, and entertaining audiences in Australia, Canada, England, France, Greece, Ibiza, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Spain, & Portugal.

$20 Special Advanced Tickets

Click below for advanced tickets.

http://www.wantickets.com/Function/event/eventdetail.asp?e_id=12279&ref=cp

Can't wait!! :bounce:

I think they set their mind to until 5pm ; but my bet is on 2pm (+- 30 min).

What's the latest Crobar was open until?

I know last time I was there late was for Junior Arena Classics back in December and they pissed the hell out of me when they abrubtly closed at 4pm with a full dancefloor asking for more, and a dj with some more records to play.

i dont think it will go until 5p plus you want to get there for TKC at 2a! It will be serious and intese not long and drawn out.

TKC is great, but Victor's advertised for the after-hours, that means at least until noon. It won't stop at 8am, that's for sure.

(Also, I've seen intense night go until 6pm, but it's mostly for really special events (gay pride, birthdays, closing nights)).

The 'real shit' that's relevant is rarely spoken about around these parts. And thank god! Victor and the people that follow him closely know and/or remember the value of what a true legendary function is all about.

The moment everyone and their granny is talking about it all over cyperspace it will be over. ;)

THE WHOLE NIGHT,

1.DJ CUE. OK NOTHING SPECIAL

2. KID CHRIS, PERFECT. EXCELLENT SET, POUNDING HOUSE AND TRIBAL WITH GREAT VOCALS. GUY IS A REAL PRO.

3. VICTOR. GOOD SOLID SET, TYPICAL V.C. SET. POUNDING NON-STOP TRIBAL FOR THE FOLKS TO DANCE TO. I LIKE HIS PRODUCTION WORK MUCH BETTERE THEN HE IS LIVE. DOES NOT VARY FROM THE TRIBAL BEATS. BUT THAS WHAT HIS CROWD WANTS AND HE GIVES IT TO THEM. THATS WHAT MAKES HIM SUCH A GREAT DJ AND A CROWD FAVORITE.

4. OVERALL AN 8 FOR THE NIGHT. 20 BUCKS FOR 3 DJS AND OVER 8 HOURS OF FUN FOR ME. THATS WHAT MAKES CROBAR THE BEST.

5. NOW LETS GET KID C BACK THERE ON A REGULAR BASIS. :type: