Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NBA awards

pk1

MVP-I would have to say Nash over Shaq this year due to the fact that he helped the Suns become the overall first place team from start to finish(reg season). The Suns also suffered greatly when Nash was not in the lineup where the Heat on the other won a handful of games when Shaq was out. So the advantage goes to Nash but by a very slim margin.

ROY- Ben Gordon hands down.

COY- Nate McMillan. It was a 3 year process but finally got his players to buy into his system and it paid off. Winning the division should help his cause.

6th man-Gordan

Most Improved-Bobby Simmons- This guy came out of nowhere. He can flat out play on a consitant basis. Should beat out Kyle Korver for the award IMO.

NBA Champs- Heat!

dunno but i'm blown away that bulls made the playoffs - hell that the pacers made the playoffs for that matter lol and IF the frickin pistons get the championship agaim im gonna hurt somebody :splat:

the bulls are a good young team. They wouldnt of made the playoffs in the west probably, but they still show incredible talent in heinrich and gordon

Most improved-yao

how did he improve?? he's worse than last year..

MVP - Steve Nash

ROY(rookie of the year) - Gordon

COY(Coach of the year) - McMillan

6th man - Damon Jones

Most improved - hmm lots come to mind.. gordon, tayshaun prince, damon jones

Nba Championship - Spurs

MVP - Nash

Rookie: Okafor

Best Defensive Player - Ben Wallace

Most Improved - Larry Hughes

6th Man - Earl Boykins

Coach - Mike D'Antoni

NBA Championship - Miami Heat

NBA All-Star first team:

Shaq

Stoudamire

Duncan

Wade

Nash

Rising free agent who the Kicks will try to court, and miserably fail: Ray Allen

What would they probably do after their failure: Give Allan Houston a 40 year maximum contact extension with a no-trade clause

MVP- Shaq

ROY- Gordon (but 'Meka will win it cause David Stern is a nazi)

COY- McMillan definitely

6th man- Vladimir Radmanovic (dont care if he got injured)

Most improved- Ricky Davis

Nba Championship - SPurs

I know you have to respresent your fellow countryman and Radmanovic is definitely a great player. however I think Fortson would be a better Sonics nominee for the 6th man award.

I know you have to respresent your fellow countryman and Radmanovic is definitely a great player. however I think Fortson would be a better Sonics nominee for the 6th man award.

i had to...we need to shine once in a while too...rad's #'s are a lot healthier than fortsons..but fortson def set the mentality for this season

MVP- Nash (Shaq missed few games so..)

ROY- Gordon (yea hes reall good)

COY-probably McMillan

6th man- either Ricky Davis or Jerry stackhouse

Most improved- My idol King James baby LeBron

Nba Championship - ill go with the HEAT<-(reall hot right how) :party:

lebron didnt improve at all. Only his team improved, and he has gotten more selfish

dude you can't get anything right..

Lebron went from 20points per game('03-'04) to 27.4 points per game (this year).

He also averaged 7.2 assists per game, thats 1.5 more than last year.. if anything he's gotten less selfish.

dude you can't get anything right..

Lebron went from 20points per game('03-'04) to 27.4 points per game (this year).

He also averaged 7.2 assists per game, thats 1.5 more than last year.. if anything he's gotten less selfish.

im not talking about stats at all, if u watched him play, u'd see how selfish he has gotten of late. I see him play all the time, im not talking about stats

I see him play all the time

apparently not.. he played well this last month, his team played like crap, of course he's going to take the majority of shots. His game last night was very unselfish, he played a great team game, but you should know since you watch him all the time, right?

apparently not.. he played well this last month, his team played like crap, of course he's going to take the majority of shots. His game last night was very unselfish, he played a great team game, but you should know since you watch him all the time, right?

u just said it in ur message how many shots he takes, its outrageous