Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wtf??? where is the sex ????

I am very disappointed in cluplanets decision of taking away certain boards… I am sure they had reasons to, and I am sure they gave it thought… But to leave their posters high and dry like that. With no fair warning, caused me to loose my respect for them.. It only goes to show that it is all political affairs and they could care less how the posters feel. As I said they have to do what they have to do, but it would have been nice to be notified… vipguestlist is going to blow up.

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be posting on nightklubcity more from now on..

I am very disappointed in cluplanets decision of taking away certain boards… I am sure they had reasons to, and I am sure they gave it thought… But to leave their posters high and dry like that. With no fair warning, caused me to loose my respect for them.. It only goes to show that it is all political affairs and they could care less how the posters feel. As I said they have to do what they have to do, but it would have been nice to be notified… vipguestlist is going to blow up.

maybe thats what the psp giveaway was about, to take attention off of that, and say hey your go sorry...