Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs in London

when i was there..coke was expensive..

the club scene is alright.not as good as NY heydays..

been to anything good overthere..except for TUrnmills..gayer than anything in the U.S.

people do E, smoke weed...didnt see, heorin,crack,dust..

they are much more leniant with drugs

i ddint think the drugs were cheaper..they were like the same as US...but the exhange rate increased the cost by 50%...this was back in 01-02..so its a bit outdated...

i really didnt like MOS...or Fabric,..i think Exit 99..twilo, tunnel, SF...etc..are better

Yes they are cheaper, and right now the club scene is far better than what NYC has to offer. New York a few years ago is a different story, but now, much better scene in London, and that's not even counting all the festivals that take place not far outside of London like Global Gathering, Creamfields, Gatecrasher etc.

how are ATTICA..CHina WHITE..Cafe de Paris...Pharmacy..

those places still around, bro...

also this place Propaganda.... pound drinks on Tuesday...Hombre's monday pound drinks..

i miss london so much...

You should move there so we don't have to deal with your dumb ass. why don't you go bust a pill and go hug your inflatable luffer doll bizitch.

One Luff.

:half:

how are ATTICA..CHina WHITE..Cafe de Paris...Pharmacy..

those places still around, bro...

also this place Propaganda.... pound drinks on Tuesday...Hombre's monday pound drinks..

i miss london so much...

Not my type of places really. A bit on the pretentious side. I've been to all of them except Pharmacy. Attica is next to impossible to get into unless you know someone. China White is probably the best out of the bunch, but Pangaea is a better spot than China White (better music, hotter crowd etc.).

The bar/upscale lounge scene is consistently good if that's your thing. The dance music scene is off the meter right now.

Not my type of places really. A bit on the pretentious side. I've been to all of them except Pharmacy. Attica is next to impossible to get into unless you know someone. China White is probably the best out of the bunch, but Pangaea is a better spot than China White (better music, hotter crowd etc.).

The bar/upscale lounge scene is consistently good if that's your thing. The dance music scene is off the meter right now.

i used to live at Attica..love that place...it was hard to get in back then..but since i was american..and had $$..they didnt mind

what is good on the dance music scene..fabric still?