Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wash DC needs a New Moderator

Sapexec

Attention Moderator. You reside in NY, but your a Moderator for Wash DC nightlife. How is that. You delete posts that actually discuss hot nights at DC clubs. What do you know about DC NIGHT LIFE. WHAT DC CLUBS DID YOU ATTEND LAST WEEK? How come the DC Section has been reduced to about 10 people who regurlary post on this board. YOU NEED TO RESIGN.

I ATTENDED 4 different parties last week. You obviously are not not generating traffic to DC posts.

I nominate you to shut the fuck up, apparently we need a new mod once douche bags like you start posting in this forum......

but yes I agree we need a new mod for real, maybe give this forum some life.....a mod that promotes another board is not good and has 268872792 other posts, but only 6 from this forum is not good, and the other mod that has not posted in over a year is not good either......

DaVe you suck big black hairy sweaty pimple infested monkey balls......and enjoy it