Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Helton to the Orioles?

bxbomb

Todd Helton needs to get out of Colorado ASAP and going to Camden yards wouldn't be a bad trade off. If I were Colorado I would forget about Jay Gibbons and prospects I would go after Brian Roberts this guy is an animal.

Todd Helton needs to get out of Colorado ASAP and going to Camden yards wouldn't be a bad trade off. If I were Colorado I would forget about Jay Gibbons and prospects I would go after Brian Roberts this guy is an animal.

i disagree. Helton if i believe has only 1 homer, and think about it. Hes playing at coors, it can only get worse at camden

Just what they need... more hitting. They better flip Helton for a #1 starter... If they do that they would actually be dangerous...

the O's excuse for not going for pitching in the off-season was that the asking price for even 2nd and 3rd string starters was higher than what they were willing to pay. then in the next couple of weeks the trades involving hudson and mulder were made and O's got left with nothing.

i disagree. Helton if i believe has only 1 homer, and think about it. Hes playing at coors, it can only get worse at camden

Colorado is the worst team in baseball, how could it get any worse?!

Yeah he can hit more HR's at Coors field b/c of the thin air but I'm sure he'll do well at hitter friendly, Camden Yards, batting in a lineup with Roberts, Tejada, Sosa, Javy, Palmeiro, and company.

Colorado is the worst team in baseball, how could it get any worse?!

Yeah he can hit more HR's at Coors field b/c of the thin air but I'm sure he'll do well at hitter friendly, Camden Yards, batting in a lineup with Roberts, Tejada, Sosa, Javy, Palmeiro, and company.

sosa and palmiero have lost their stuff. To be honest, roberts is now the best hitter on that team becuz he has the most homers, which is 6 i believe

sosa and palmiero have lost their stuff. To be honest, roberts is now the best hitter on that team becuz he has the most homers, which is 6 i believe

Umm, no fucking way.

Migs is one of the best all around players in the game.

Roberts hit a total of, what, 4 homeruns all last season? He's having a great start but no way is he Migs, Palmiero, Sosa caliber..

Umm, no fucking way.

Migs is one of the best all around players in the game.

Roberts hit a total of, what, 4 homeruns all last season? He's having a great start but no way is he Migs, Palmiero, Sosa caliber..

migs definate, sosa ill give you, but ill take him over palmeiro. Oh and bj surhoff is still playing, damn this lineup is older then the yanks.