Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
prplhz

Sex board

Sex and Substance Abuse Boards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all,

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, we were forced to take down the Sex and Substance Abuse forums yesterday without notice. I apologize to our members for this, but after much internal discussion, this was decided to be the best course of action. I personally was out-voted on removing and/or renaming the Sex boards, and after looking at the content of the Substance Abuse forums for the first time in a long time, I understood the concerns being presented.

I know many of you are disappointed with this decision, but unfortunately, this is a step we needed to take in the evolution of our company. We did not mean to alienate any of our users, although this will always be an unfortunate side-effect. We hope that some of the new changes and improvements we will be bringing to the site and to our users will help to offset the removal of these forums. We do appreciate everything that all of you bring to the site, and we hope that you will continue to visit.

Thanks.

- DaVe

Do you really need a board labeled sex and substances in order to post? Just go into the Fashion board and post about your gang bangs and caps n scoops. sheesh

But it's no fun unless you are talking about it on a board named sex :(