Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: spragga

You gotta play Cameron to increase his trade value...let Diaz bat in the minors for a month so he can get comfy in right field...then trade Cameron for bullpen help.

Heath Bell looks pretty damn tough right now...could be our closer for the future.

yeah, i agree with you...

Diaz still has alot of holes in his game that he needs to work on (mainly his defense and pitch selection). Atleast in the minors he will be playing everyday.

Bell has looked great since the beginning of spring training...we need all the help we can get in the bullpen.

It will be interesting to see if Heilman can pitch well two games in a row tonight.

don't know but our pitching staff is so inconsistent it's hard to watch....besides Pedro, we have no idea what we are getting which is going to make for a very frustrating year.

To win games we're either gonna have to have a huge day at the plate like the game before or some type of come from behind win by manufacturing runs by playing small ball.

We needed Glavine to be that # 2 guy and he sure as hell isn't living up to that role...only other thing that I can think of is maybe when Benson comes back he can be "that other guy"....who knows...I'm just babbling now!

Heath Bell looks pretty tough right now? In two whole innings?

Zambrano looked ok last time I saw him. I think Iishi is going to the DL. Heilman got fucking hammertime a couple of nights ago. Looks like the Mets'll have to bring up Seo (8+ ERA at Norfolk) or the other guy (forgot his name)

Release Heredia already, godammit.

I think Iishi is going to the DL. Heilman got fucking hammertime a couple of nights ago. Looks like the Mets'll have to bring up Seo (8+ ERA at Norfolk) or the other guy (forgot his name)

And Ishii is officially now on the DL.. :blown:

Seo did really well today in his place though.

And Ishii is officially now on the DL.. :blown:

Seo did really well today in his place though.

Yeah, Ishii is on the DL and Seo pitched well...Benson seems to be coming along and will hopefully be back in the rotation soon. Our pitching has been inconsistent so we need to keep scoring alot of runs or finding ways to win ballgames...

Yankees 7-11

hey ya doing? :laugh:

Yeah, Ishii is on the DL and Seo pitched well...Benson seems to be coming along and will hopefully be back in the rotation soon. Our pitching has been inconsistent so we need to keep scoring alot of runs or finding ways to win ballgames...

Yankees 7-11

hey ya doing? :laugh:

:splat::frust: :frust: