Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WTF happened to this board?

ariesgirly

Naa.. he's not a cheater. He's awesome. We live together now in a really nice house. I'm happy. He's hot too! LOL

Just got back from Vegas last week together.

I had a shitty year with cancer, but you guys don't want to hear that stuff....damn, I have no drama to tell you either!

Just quit my job so I'm bored playing on the Internet. I expected more to read than just club promotions...

Well Im crossing my fingers for you. I hope everything works out.... hey just dont have your reception at Circa this time. Do it someplace classy like soundgarden or even Tempts... make it a beach wedding. Those are the best.

Yeah....my fault. F'n tanning bed gave me cancer. They took lymph nodes out & everything! Sucks, I have scar huge scar now, but the cancer is gone. It's high up on my leg, so mini skirts can still be worn. Never thought it could happen to me......

• 2 weeks later...
Guest gabo
i hafta agree. The boston board isnt as alive as the new york or miami board. There always seems to be like 15 people looking on each of them
I am just now understanding why everyone hates u.