Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phillyjunkie

Welcome to the Clubplanet Philly!!!

OK SO IM SURE SOME OF YOU WHO LOVE COOLJUNKIE ARE LIKE WTF?????

WELL LET ME EXPLAIN!!!!

Clubplanet.com and Cooljunkie have merged! All the same company! What does that mean to you and to me? Well to me, (which is the part i care most about of course!) , I am not part of both brands, and intend to re-introduce Philly to the clubplanet brand and lifestyle...

After going to NYC to meet with Clubplanet, I discovered they are a great company, with great people so im lookin forward to this...

What does it mean to you? Well, we are gonna start hangin out on this forum now, ok? also the cooljunkie monthly is going to probably turn into the Clubplanet monthly. Not sure how that will get handled yet, but we shall see..

as far as our kick ass events, well i think they will be even better!!!

For other venues and promoters, Clubplanet has a ton to offer. We are the single biggest site in the Philly Region with a whopping 96,000 subscriber base. If your throwing an event or have a club/bar in the city, then Clubplanet is a name you are going to be getting used to! We are not accepting advertising on the site. BTW - the site is going thru changes as well and some redesigns that will demonstrate why Clubplanet is the site to beat!!!

take care and se eyou all on Friday! OPEN BAR!!! whooooo! :type: