Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the number ones are the strongest pills ive ever had...i didnt know how strong they were and took two at once...i literally could not get up at one point...full on hallucinations...i think that i read the pill reports about them and they were 100% mda...lol every pill i took after that, i only took either half or one at a time...

the number ones are the strongest pills ive ever had...i didnt know how strong they were and took two at once...i literally could not get up at one point...full on hallucinations...i think that i read the pill reports about them and they were 100% mda...lol every pill i took after that, i only took either half or one at a time...

they sound great!! I want em!! LOL

ya they are everywhere...last time i took on i was seeing shit everywhere...pure mda...yea those pills fuck u up...but i'm not to fond of them...hard for me to dance while seeing shadows and weird faces everywhere...haha...actually i will probably ingest some for S&M...that will be crazy. :)

ya they are everywhere...last time i took on i was seeing shit everywhere...pure mda...yea those pills fuck u up...but i'm not to fond of them...hard for me to dance while seeing shadows and weird faces everywhere...haha...actually i will probably ingest some for S&M...that will be crazy. :)

yea those pills are nuts...saw a guy wit a gas mask at s&m but i think there really was somewhere there...i thought i was seeing shit..but i did see some walls that weren't there...didn't dance much either...i knew i shouldn't of let my friend stuff my face wit illlllllllls. but it was my b day so had to enjoyyyyy.

barraquilla
:heart: now you have to get disko-freak & bumpdaddy to start posting again.
nice! i love pure mda/mdma. they're just so hard to find, but when you do best :roll: ever.

i know quie a few people who after a few years of e, have to do a lot of pills to barely feel anything. maybe part of the problem is that e is cut with so much shit; you never know, until you test or try, if it's aspirin, k, and caffeine or mdma.

i had about a four year break from using anything. so i definitely felt my first roll very nicely. i'm waiting about 5 months until my next.

I just stick to Lucy in the sky now.
..yeah, i need to try some gel tabs.

yeah ive been trying to keep them three months apart...when i first started taking pills i used to take like 5 on fri night and 5 on sat night and wonder why i wasnt really feeling anything on sat lol..now thank god i realize its just a waste if you do them too often...as for the number ones, though, i literally could not handle more than 3 pills...and i usually have a really high tolerance and end up taking 8 or 9 pills in a night...these pills are ridiculously strong, almost too much...i was literally passed out the entire night and dont remember much about it lol...not cool

I took e for almost 10 years straight and not once did i ever go above 5 pills in a night. If the dopamine is not there, more pills is not gonna help it. I averaged about 2 to 3 a night.

However I can remeber a good 3 years or so at the peak of the rave scene in NYC (like 96-99 or 97-00) when i was rolling every thur-fri-sat-and sometimes wed or sun. For like 3 years Straight. Thats what killed my tollerance

i notice that after the first 3 or 4, you dont really feel them as much...you just get speedy but you dont get the euphoria...or at least, thats me...

after a few hours u no longer have a seratonin rush to keep the euphoria feeling going...just the shit left over to make u feel speedy...