Clubplanet Nightlife Community

open clubs & club Questions?

What are some good clubs to party in like old limelight days (if there is such a thing?) If you know what I mean.....

It was like a free for all "pharmacy" then....last time I went to Avalon Last May...it was dry as a bone.. :(

I'm in the mood for a shopping spree! :)

Any hints would be very appreciated...this is my weekend to go out...

Where have all the drag queens gone...do any hang out anymore, sofia lamar, Brie, Desire', Tobell...etc....?

I miss Disco 2000 and Soul 2 SOul....

Oh Also what is now the former Club Expo?

What are some good clubs to party in like old limelight days (if there is such a thing?) If you know what I mean.....

It was like a free for all "pharmacy" then....last time I went to Avalon Last May...it was dry as a bone.. :(

Where have all the drag queens gone...do any hang out anymore, sofia lamar, Brie, Desire', Tobell...etc....?

do u think this is the type of question you should be asking on a public message board? :blank:

kill yourself.

HA HA HA thanks for being jerks...I'm no cop..or a Narc or what ever else you think I am...

Why can't you PM me for an answer.... It's hard to keep up with what's going on in the scene if I only go out a few times a year. I'm 29 now and have a Real job and other major responsibilities..so it's hard to get away from Real life and go play for a bit....

Damn you guys are mean.

ps I allready have Party Monster....And I miss those days...!

Now if u wouldn't mind being nice and private message me with the answers I'd appreciate it. :)

lol...email me! ;}

HA HA HA thanks for being jerks...I'm no cop..or a Narc or what ever else you think I am...

Why can't you PM me for an answer.... It's hard to keep up with what's going on in the scene if I only go out a few times a year. I'm 29 now and have a Real job and other major responsibilities..so it's hard to get away from Real life and go play for a bit....

Damn you guys are mean.

ps I allready have Party Monster....And I miss those days...!

Now if u wouldn't mind being nice and private message me with the answers I'd appreciate it. :)