Clubplanet Nightlife Community

white pants

how about white shorts or pants?

thats kinda gay but not as bad as capris

seriously capris on guys are gay in the 1st place (especially with sleeveless shirts) but when theyre white its just total homopalooza

entheogen808: I also concur with your post.

I did too. Maybe it's because of all the metallic silver and gold out now. One thing are white shoes..I dont wear them before mem day.

I have to agree...

As for my white pants... I only have linen ones... I hate white jeans but

thats just me.... I cant say I've had a difficult time with them thought -

whenever I wear white I'm careful and after I wear them they go straight

to the cleaners. Its the same as white shirts after a while you just gotta

get new ones... its impossible to keep them 100% clean...

i hate how i cant wear white pants....i always get them dirty so fast. so i opted for the pink jcrew ones instead. I've discarded too many white pants...

anyway, for you white pants wearer's - how do u guys wash 'em or keep them so white? what material is it?

scotchguard, and never sit down... thats what i do.

i love white gear... a lot of my clothing is white.. scotchguard is something i always do to them, however its not good for everything, minor things or every day debris and dirt but spills and heavy soil not going to cut it its off to the garbage... (by heavy soil i mean walking on hems, or dirt from your shoes, i had these diesel pants that were bright white and i loved them, however they were a lil long but maaad comfortable i got about 3-4 uses out of them and thats it... done... )

well fucking explain it because no one knows what the fuck you are talking about. did some bitch walk by and you got a fucking boner and everyone saw because you were wearing white pant?! did your dick hear cold water and shrivel up?! what?! what the fuck?! explain yo self!