Clubplanet Nightlife Community

white pants

*moderator/administrator im not trying to go off topic its just some messages are posted asking me questions i think i should answer

....lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wore my white pants to work yesterday and happend to spill some soda on it at lunch...ugh! go figure......i tried to remove it by rubbing it off with a damn cloth but it only made it worse. i ended up having to stop at my dry cleaners for them to get it off...it was the only way to get off the stain. i was late getting back to work but at least my pants were super white again!!! :biggrin:

^ whad u wear while waiting for them to clean ur pants? haha smile.gif and im glad your pants are still white!

i happened to have some stuff for goodwill in my trunk so i pulled out a skirt from the bag while i waited...

Guest godd3ss

I've never worn white to work before, minus my oxfords. Always dark colors. Must be nice to have a job with freedom in dress. :) Esp you peeps that work in an artistic industry!

Seems like the more responsibilty you have, the less freedom you have in how you dress. SUX!!!

I've never worn white to work before, minus my oxfords. Always dark colors. Must be nice to have a job with freedom in dress. :) Esp you peeps that work in an artistic industry!

Seems like the more responsibilty you have, the less freedom you have in how you dress. SUX!!!

that's not entirely true. i'm a legal assistant and this is the one firm that i've been under the most pressure but the dress code is a little bit more lenient than other firms i've worked at before. the support staff even has casual fridays....:bounce: :bounce:....i attribute that to two things though....i work in miami and the legal administrator who sets the dress code is young and super chill!!

Guest godd3ss

I hear you, I used to live in West Palm, and we would wear creme and white suits year 'round. I guess it just goes with the territory. I work in regional banking, based in Baltimore, go figure, lol! We can wear any neutral color, so I have some light beige suits that are kind of on the light side, but we have an certain image we have to convey to our clients. I wear a lot of grey with pinstripes.

Baltimore is no Miami, that's for sure! :laugh: