Clubplanet Nightlife Community

water, fruit 2 0, propel...

fkornre

i know there is nothing better for u then drinking just straight water...but if ur not someone who really like to drink water and u want to cut out the 7 gallons of soda and juices a day would drinking fruit 2 0 or propel be a good substitute??? is drinking alot of those not good for u???

i know there is nothing better for u then drinking just straight water...but if ur not someone who really like to drink water and u want to cut out the 7 gallons of soda and juices a day would drinking fruit 2 0 or propel be a good substitute??? is drinking alot of those not good for u???

all i kno is that drinking a lot of vitamin water isnt to good for u

Fruit 2 O has some sort of sweetner in it. I am not a fan of any types of fake sugar even though it has zero calories. Fake sugar is much more harmful than the real thing. I drink seltzer or sparkling water that is flavored. Nothing but carbonated water and natural flavor. :)

i used to hate water & i drank alot of orange juice, or maybe the blended orange mango, etc juice. i slowly diluted the juice (1/4 juice, 3/4 water) and now i converted completely over to water. and get my fruit from actual fruits.

i also have a nalgene bottle at work and i fill that 32 oz'er 2-3 times a day. or try drinking tea.

This may sound stupid but I'm not a fan of water either and the only way I can drink it is with A LOT of lemon in it. I found it definitely made a difference and now I don't mind drinking it.

yea im just like u. Water is to plain and boring for me. If im thirsty, id rather quench it with some taste, like lemons

Guest onisakura

I think that any kind of water type drinks like fruit 2 0, propel or whatever is a huge improvement over sodas but bottom line is that nothing is better than plain ol water. Drinking a gallon of water is ideal becuase that is what it takes to flush out your system.

I drink water all day long even though i hate having to leave my desk a million times a day to go to the bathroom and when i want something with flavor i drink crystal light. It has aspartame but its better than soda.

Guest onisakura
yea im just like u. Water is to plain and boring for me. If im thirsty, id rather quench it with some taste, like lemons

If you are thisty, you should be drinking water because your body is trying to tell you that you are getting dehydrated.

• 3 weeks later...
i am not an expert or anything but i would think carbonated water beverages would be worse for u than sucralose or any other nonnutritive sweetner...

i worry alot about fake sugar stuff lately though. That shit IS a chemical, after all. Ive been trying to buy things made with Splenda. Supposedly it"s made from sugar but i still dont quite understand how. I think im going to go do some research and find out. Ill report back later.

ok heres the deal on Splenda, guys. Ive just come across some very contradicting articles on the stuff, but my overall feeling is----its NOT natural, therefore its probably NOT good. They make this stuff in labs, people. Its not what its made out to be. As much as i love soda, I think im gonna start weaning myself off of this shit. Ive been drinking diet soda for years, not to mention putting it in my coffee too. Water is so much better anyway, but sometimes I really need something different to drink, too. Ill keep looking for something else. Any ideas?

ok heres the deal on Splenda, guys. Ive just come across some very contradicting articles on the stuff, but my overall feeling is----its NOT natural, therefore its probably NOT good. They make this stuff in labs, people. Its not what its made out to be. As much as i love soda, I think im gonna start weaning myself off of this shit. Ive been drinking diet soda for years, not to mention putting it in my coffee too. Water is so much better anyway, but sometimes I really need something different to drink, too. Ill keep looking for something else. Any ideas?

usually the sugar substitutes are worse than real sugar...but u have to look at the amounts being used...i dont think the 5 or 10mgs in 1 bottle of fruit2o is bad for u...but in high amounts it prob is...

i only drink water, not as much as i should im sure but i try. IMO drinking carbonated anything is counter productive as it dehydrates you more then if you drank straight water. I know water is plain...but that doesnt bother me. I will make koolaide with splenda or drink teas if i get bored with it. I'll have a soda a month (usually mtn dew) but everytime i do it makes me feel ill..kinda like every few months i have to hit Mc Donalds for their breakfast stuff to remind me why i cant eat it lol

edit: I meant to add to above about soda.. that caffeine is a diuretic and will actually dehydrate you