Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just Curious...

as to why nobody has made an attn: Curt Schilling thread yet???? Is it because Boston is 10-8? Don't know if anyone has noticed but he doesn't seem to be on top of his game and if I'm not mistaken he's coming off an injury and he's getting up there age wise....

"Schilling has allowed 16 runs -- 14 earned -- and 28 hits in 17 2/3 innings this season for a 7.13 ERA. "

feel free to discuss...

as to why nobody has made an attn: Curt Schilling thread yet???? Is it because Boston is 10-8? Don't know if anyone has noticed but he doesn't seem to be on top of his game and if I'm not mistaken he's coming off an injury and he's getting up there age wise....

"Schilling has allowed 16 runs -- 14 earned -- and 28 hits in 17 2/3 innings this season for a 7.13 ERA. "

feel free to discuss...

This one is easy... Curt just came off a major surgery, he actually stunk it up in the minors before rejoining the team. I think he still isnt a 6 or 7 inning pitcher just yet, he will need time to adjust. If you checked the same stats of those couple of games he lost, he actually had very good #s in the early innings, so, i'm not worried.

Now, the attn: Randy Johnson threads are warranted. That hired gun says its too cold to pitch at the top of his game. Did somebody forget to tell his lanky ass the only reason he was signed on was to pitch in October...and last i checked, nyc aint quite toasty at that time of the year !

And oh yeah, the sox dont have $200 million payroll.

what did curt schilling do last year in the playoffs to get us the ring???? oh yeah

attn: curt schilling....that torn ligament that you had during the playoffs that had you bleeding out your ankle and took you all off season to recover from put some serious piece of hardware on your right ring finger

ps....come talk to me when the mets do anything besides get embarassed by their superiors in the bronx

I do not think he is ready and should of stayed down to gain arm strength.

thats blatently obvious now...his location hasnt been good at all and his splitter and offspeed pitches have been flat

he'll come around quickly though....this is Curt Schilling we're talking about, not Kevin Brown

was obvious when he got shelled by the babe ruth team in indy.

I am not saying he will be like this all year, or that we could trot out anyone better right now.(halama?? abe alverez paplebom(sp)) HE will be fine he is just hurting his numbers.

But we lost both games by 1 run and the guy who hit that homerun on friday that watched it go is lucky he did not play yesterday he would of gotton plunked.

Because as a Yankee fan here, that was at that game 6 live and so him pitch his ass off and beat the Yanks, as much as I hate him ,I can't say anything bad about him, def not in april.

Lets see what his stats are in july

He will be fine, just like RJ will.

last time i checked the Mets swept the Yankees..

relax your sox won last year i give them that..

but their glory days are over..

lmao...1 sweep...in regular season play...that is all u have as a met fan over us...that is all...when it counted we won 4 games to 1...

Now, the attn: Randy Johnson threads are warranted. That hired gun says its too cold to pitch at the top of his game. Did somebody forget to tell his lanky ass the only reason he was signed on was to pitch in October...and last i checked, nyc aint quite toasty at that time of the year !

OMG yeah.. cause Randy looked really bad today.. looks like he can't pitch.

:rolleyes:

lmao...1 sweep...in regular season play...that is all u have as a met fan over us...that is all...when it counted we won 4 games to 1...

stop living in the past..

you're team is in last place..id worry about this year

the last time they played we swept you..until we face off in May we currently own you

just like the SOX own MLB, that is until October

what did curt schilling do last year in the playoffs to get us the ring???? oh yeah

attn: curt schilling....that torn ligament that you had during the playoffs that had you bleeding out your ankle and took you all off season to recover from put some serious piece of hardware on your right ring finger

ps....come talk to me when the mets do anything besides get embarassed by their superiors in the bronx

why are you getting so defensive?

i did not make this thread to bash either the Yankees or the Red Sox...I just found it funny how some people so early in the year would decide to make a thread counting Randy Johnson out because he had a couple of bad starts. Mean while Mr. Schilling didn't start off as great also but like I said it's still early and all you niggas need to chill.....

but fo real,djjonstephen we can take this outside if you like?????

stop living in the past..

you're team is in last place..id worry about this year

the last time they played we swept you..until we face off in May we currently own you

just like the SOX own MLB, that is until October

ur the one who made the comment about beating the yanks in one series last season...how bout u get out of the past...

why are you getting so defensive?

i did not make this thread to bash either the Yankees or the Red Sox...I just found it funny how some people so early in the year would decide to make a thread counting Randy Johnson out because he had a couple of bad starts. Mean while Mr. Schilling didn't start off as great also but like I said it's still early and all you niggas need to chill.....

but fo real,djjonstephen we can take this outside if you like?????

yeah sure guy......meet me at Forrest Hills park at 4

:box: