Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fitness Scheduleb

guidew

Hey...looking for some opinions...

Since i work m-f 9-5 the only time i can work out is after. Problem is that normally around 6 i eat dinner. Well i used to take Designer whey protein, now the issue is I may start to take weight gainer 2200 instead to help me add on some more weight. I weight only 150 I want 180. When i just took whey i got more cut, never gained mass, I have a fast metabolism and my bmi is low in general. Now my guess is i should eat dinner (most of the time its chicken, fish or pasta) then work out, then drink the weight gainer in a 2 hour period after. Now i am not going to do the 3-5 scoops they say off the bat becuase i d probably throw it up. But in anycase I guess i would drink it after and forget the protein right? And should I do it in that order?

yea like around a year

Ok cool. How about 3 months?lol. Nah but i was wondering since i have a higher chance of gaining fat, its easier to turn fat to muscle then work on building up muscle from nothing correct besides protein shakes.