Clubplanet Nightlife Community

looking for a good site to download music

sweepy

• 4 weeks later...
looking for a good site to download music i use winmx,piolet,and ares is there a better site?

SoulSeek is currently the best peer to peer sharing option there is (IMO). No spyware, no virii

www.slsknet.org

- SickTracks.com has losts of good DJ mixes by our board faves such as Sheldon Romero, Mike Bugout, Jon Henry might be on there and a few others.

- DigitallyImported www.difm.com

- DJ Mixes 2K www.djmixes2K.com

-LiveSetsonline.com

Just off the top o' my head...

Limewire better than Soulseek huh??? I game.

Can you send it to: MPicotto@gmail.com

yeah dude it's much faster because you can get from diffrent host for specific files you need to complete tthe download, if you get soul seek the file you need as a whole there is garenteed a waiting time over 10 - 40 minutes for a track thus limewire is a much better p2p sharing program :bounce::type: peace

glow

limewire gives u way to many viruses as most of them do. I buy from itunes, and i get no viruses

i also buy from iTunes. is there a way to burn a iTune song from another cd burner, say, Roxio OR does iTunes only let you use their burner?

looking for a good site to download music i use winmx,piolet,and ares is there a better site?

newsgroups are the way to go brotha.

download newsbin pro install, then subscribe to giganews pay a small fee and then download away. it's way faster and way safer then using Win MX or any of those other programs.