Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp In Ct

That's right people, JP will be at gasoline night club in south norwalk CT,

here is a chance to save your spot for the night....

be up close to JP, the club is set up in a way that the dj booth is just inches from the dance floor, not only that but the dancers are a site in it's self, wearing not much but hey you have all seeeeeeen or heard about the lovely s&m parties, and the ussual sound factory dancers, so I am sure you have some idea.....

door starts @ $50, but if you call Gasoline night club before friday you can reserve a vip express Ticket for only $35...

if you will be comming with ten or more you will only pay $30 per person, and be invited to start the party promply @ 8pm, this will grant you 2 hours of play time and makes it easy for you to reserve a spot closer to the one and only JP...

gasoline night club

1-203-852-0076

every one else the party starts @10pm

only 45min from NY.

That's right people, JP will be at gasoline night club in south norwalk CT,

here is a chance to save your spot for the night....

be up close to JP, the club is set up in a way that the dj booth is just inches from the dance floor, not only that but the dancers are a site in it's self, wearing not much but hey you have all seeeeeeen or heard about the lovely s&m parties, and the ussual sound factory dancers, so I am sure you have some idea.....

door starts @ $50, but if you call Gasoline night club before friday you can reserve a vip express Ticket for only $35...

if you will be comming with ten or more you will only pay $30 per person, and be invited to start the party promply @ 8pm, this will grant you 2 hours of play time and makes it easy for you to reserve a spot closer to the one and only JP...

gasoline night club

1-203-852-0076

every one else the party starts @10pm

only 45min from NY.

kill yourself and burn your club down

fuckin jerkoff

well there is a name and a phone number you know..... why dont you call them?

Who ever posted that works for the club, therefor knows me and has my number.

I assure everyone... its $15 on the list- there's an express line- thats possibly $30 but def. not $50 - again thats an option - but not one you have to take unless you want to.

F* That!