Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp In Ct

Lecy,

I wish you the best of luck with this party. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it or not and I know how hard it is to get things going in CT. Who knows, maybe this will get things going and be the start of a good thing.

p.s. don't mind Ras and the rest of the haters....keep doing your thing :aright:

Lecy,

I wish you the best of luck with this party. I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to make it or not and I know how hard it is to get things going in CT. Who knows, maybe this will get things going and be the start of a good thing.

p.s. don't mind Ras and the rest of the haters....keep doing your thing

:aright:

Thanks Nomembername...you now have a special place in my heart...:love: - Seriously I'd love it if you were ablet o make it- if not this weekend- then maybe next weekend for Boris.

And Ras...(I was semi impressed) I'd be impressed if you could pull this party off in CT! (ps. feel free to come and bring 20 of your closest friends!)

:party:

yeah we have him set up for next weekend, we're also working on a few headliners for a Gay party on Sunday's

Just signed a deal according to my partner to have JP come once a month thru Dec. (I'll be confirming that after I read the contract) however he told me lat night it was in place (that should help CT)

Why would you move to CT? and where in CT - Dont move any futher then Norwalk...

And Ras...(I was semi impressed) I'd be impressed if you could pull this party off in CT! (ps. feel free to come and bring 20 of your closest friends!)

:party:

I am sure you will be busy this weekend, JP doesnt have a residency right now and his fans love to travel for him.... Even if its NOT an exotic location. ;)

However, I'll be at Deko/Crobar this weekend. I'll let you know if we're gonna make it next week. Its honestly a bit far for me since I have sox tickets for Sunday up here. They have a bus trip leaving from NY, but no one plans anything for us up here! :mad:

I am sure you will be busy this weekend, JP doesnt have a residency right now and his fans love to travel for him.... Even if its NOT an exotic location. ;)

However, I'll be at Deko/Crobar this weekend. I'll let you know if we're gonna make it next week. Its honestly a bit far for me since I have sox tickets for Sunday up here. They have a bus trip leaving from NY, but no one plans anything for us up here! :mad:

Let me know if you change your mind :)

actualy boris will be having his record release party next weekend at gasoline, and he will be having many giveaways...

yes that's right, CT will be the home for his release party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First 500 people in the door get a half gram of tina and a jar of yellow label!