Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol.......I can't bel. this

risa06

one of the partners is going to SoBe for New Year.....so he wanted to know what clubs rest., bars he should hit while there.....so one of the girls told him to ask me cause I just came back from there and I went out clubbing and stuff......the guy was sooooooooooooooooooooo surprised when he found out that I go out to clubs and stay out late and sometimes come to work only on 2-3 hours of sleep......hahahaha....they think I'm a nerd smile.gif ..........too funny

~Lola~

PS...you should've seen the way he looked at me when they told him that....like I have 3 heads.......... smile.gif

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

one of the partners is going to SoBe for New Year.....so he wanted to know what clubs rest., bars he should hit while there.....so one of the girls told him to ask me cause I just came back from there and I went out clubbing and stuff......the guy was sooooooooooooooooooooo surprised when he found out that I go out to clubs and stay out late and sometimes come to work only on 2-3 hours of sleep......hahahaha....they think I'm a nerd smile.gif ..........too funny

~Lola~

PS...you should've seen the way he looked at me when they told him that....like I have 3 heads.......... smile.gif

Well, you havent shown your face in so long......Hehe, I got the same thing several times but because people see me dressed up fancy sometimes and think Im not "into" those things, lol.

I like to surprise people and I always do wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

You?

A nerd?

You're one cute nerd... cwm26.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

You?

A nerd?

You're one cute nerd... cwm26.gif

........owwwwwww...thank you...... smile.gif

PS....I know you really wanted to say "hot nerd"....... wink.gif ....its ok....I understand...hehehehe.....<<hug>>

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by petrol:

Me too. Looking at me, and so many people I know, noone would ever guess. My boss is the one who dragged me back out to the clubs. Noone expected her either. tee hee

hehehe...you wanna switch jobs???????....c'me on....you know you want to....lol..........Now this guy looks weired at me.....OMG....and this morning....I rolled into my office stil drunk from last night/this early morning.....came in late......and sooooo tired........if he only knew......hehehehehehe

~Lola~

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Everyone at my job knows Im an alcoholic, a club freak, and just a general freak.

smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Everyone at my job knows Im an alcoholic, a club freak, and just a general freak.

smile.gif

Do you think that the bottle of Stoli on your desk gives it away Steve? smile.gif

And Lola, come on...you know you're a nerd LOL. You coming out tonight???

Ali

P.S. Steve - W D P A???

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

smile.gif

well....its sooooooo obvious......hehehehe

how are you?...i think I'm going to get kicked out of my house today......uhhhhhhh....oh well smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Do you think that the bottle of Stoli on your desk gives it away Steve? smile.gif

And Lola, come on...you know you're a nerd LOL. You coming out tonight???

Ali

P.S. Steve - W D P A???

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK OF CLUBS ...now ....honestly....I haven't slept yet and I'm at work.........I feel like I have to heads frown.gif ...........help!!!....oh and as I said...I prolly will get kicked out from my house today....my parents are soooooooooo pissed (I'm sceared)........ smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

one of the partners is going to SoBe for New Year.....

LOL! I know the feeling...if my coworkers only knew. Every time they ask me why I spend so much time in SoBe or NYC, I always tell them it's because of the fine restaurants that they have there.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

LOL! I know the feeling...if my coworkers only knew. Every time they ask me why I spend so much time in SoBe or NYC, I always tell them it's because of the fine restaurants that they have there.

hahahha...yeh....restaurants that you dont even want to look at wink.gif ...ya know...hehe

------------------

hahahha...yeh....restaurants that you dont even want to look at wink.gif ...ya know...hehe

...although I've gotta admit, there are some good resaurants in SoBe (i.e. Tantra)...too good. One night we were there, we couldn't stop eating and ate so much that we hardly felt the pills afterwards...Damn that Chocolate Decadence cake!

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

...although I've gotta admit, there are some good resaurants in SoBe (i.e. Tantra)...too good. One night we were there, we couldn't stop eating and ate so much that we hardly felt the pills afterwards...Damn that Chocolate Decadence cake!

I know........I love it there......this last time I was there we went to Larios.......omg....I loved it there.....yamm

~Lola~

------------------