Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a-rod

I was at the game last night, hell of game by A-rod, but i'm more pumped about Pavano's peformance. We needed another solid start back to back games. I would like A-rod to save some of those HR's in close games, late inngs !!!!

some one wake me up when A-rod starts having those games in late september and october. great for his stats, but he rarely gets timely hits when the yankees need them the most.

so true !!!!!

The problem is when he plays against the sox, he trys to hard, there in his head and he's trying to hit out the ballpark everyfucking time. He just needs to relax!!!!

That's why jeter in those late games comes through, he is just trying to get things started or keep things going.

since the law of the CP sporats board is that every thread eventually ends up being about talking smack about the yankees and red sox, the O's are looking good so far in their series in boston. sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep, sweep . . .

I was at the game last night, hell of game by A-rod, but i'm more pumped about Pavano's peformance. We needed another solid start back to back games. I would like A-rod to save some of those HR's in close games, late inngs !!!!

Pavano... wish he woulda stayed a marlin :( But I don't blame him for going to NY to be a yankee (and the salary too of course!)

why? pavano didnt do so great last night

No, he didn't pitch a 9inn complete game shutout with 10 ks, but it was a solid start.

It's not like we been getting great starts this year so far, so I'm happy with the last two starts by are pitchers, he did all he had to do last night.

Shitty night in all for the Yanks... But A-Rod continues to hit very well... Almost affraid if he stays on this streak they will start walking him alot.

Jeter is looking very good as well. Many multi hit games this season. Average over .350 very nice April for both of them.

Sheff also looking very good in the early going.

Now we just need hits at the right time like A-Rod with the 3 homers while men were on base. We need other players to hit with men on and in scoring position... Bernie ( Mr. Double Play ) needs to retire. He is a slope in the line up. And him batting second is a complete waste.

Oh and we need pitchers... Moose seriously looks like shit. Pavano pitched a decent game the other night. And Randy had a great game Sunday.

Anyone here think they should try Sturtze as a starter? Obviously after he is healthy.

Shitty night in all for the Yanks... But A-Rod continues to hit very well... Almost affraid if he stays on this streak they will start walking him alot.

Jeter is looking very good as well. Many multi hit games this season. Average over .350 very nice April for both of them.

Sheff also looking very good in the early going.

Now we just need hits at the right time like A-Rod with the 3 homers while men were on base. We need other players to hit with men on and in scoring position... Bernie ( Mr. Double Play ) needs to retire. He is a slope in the line up. And him batting second is a complete waste.

Oh and we need pitchers... Moose seriously looks like shit. Pavano pitched a decent game the other night. And Randy had a great game Sunday.

Anyone here think they should try Sturtze as a starter? Obviously after he is healthy.

Sheff always looks good.

And while you're busy blasting Moose, why don't you call attention to fucking Jaret Wright or Kevin Brown who really blow donkey balls.

Figures Wright can give up 8 runs in a game and get a win, and Mussina gives up 1, and gets a loss.

Wang (sp?) looked pretty good yesterday. Maybe if Sturtze can get healthy and this new rookie can hang in there we can drop people like, umm, let's see Kevin Brown.

:blown:

P.S. Giambi, go walk in front of a bus please and spare us of your presence.

Sheff always looks good.

And while you're busy blasting Moose, why don't you call attention to fucking Jaret Wright or Kevin Brown who really blow donkey balls.

Figures Wright can give up 8 runs in a game and get a win, and Mussina gives up 1, and gets a loss.

Wang (sp?) looked pretty good yesterday. Maybe if Sturtze can get healthy and this new rookie can hang in there we can drop people like, umm, let's see Kevin Brown.

:blown:

P.S. Giambi, go walk in front of a bus please and spare us of your presence.

I think I pick on Moose because he has been with the Yanks for a while now. Some of the newer guys have a little bit of an excuse, like nerves, maybe. But you are right. And I am not only bashing him. They all look like shit. Johnson is the only sure leg right now.

Seems Moose has never had run support, which sucks. I wish the Yanks bats would wake up when moose was on the mound. He would be able to pitch with less pressure and I am sure he would just pitch the game instead of trying to over-pitch the game.

If arod stays hot the yanks cant lose...we also need pitching

Are you half a fuckin retard?

A-Rod has been hot and the Yanks are losing left and right. I think they have dropped their last 3 or 4 series. Which has not happened in 2 years.

It takes alot more than one player... The whole top of the line up is hitting well. The rest are leaving them on base.

Bernie needs to be benched!

Giambi needs to be shot!

Torre needs to move the order around more. Maybe put one of the better hitters at the end of the line up.

Mel has to figure out his pitching staff.

Sojo needs to stop sending runners home when the games are close and the play is too close.

I honestly think we need to play more small ball. Maybe the bottom of the line up should step in and bunt runners up. Cause they sure as hell can't get RBIs

And last but not least. Steinbrenner has to re-think is game plan!!!

Are you half a fuckin retard?

A-Rod has been hot and the Yanks are losing left and right. I think they have dropped their last 3 or 4 series. Which has not happened in 2 years.

It takes alot more than one player... The whole top of the line up is hitting well. The rest are leaving them on base.

Bernie needs to be benched!

Giambi needs to be shot!

Torre needs to move the order around more. Maybe put one of the better hitters at the end of the line up.

Mel has to figure out his pitching staff.

Sojo needs to stop sending runners home when the games are close and the play is too close.

I honestly think we need to play more small ball. Maybe the bottom of the line up should step in and bunt runners up. Cause they sure as hell can't get RBIs

And last but not least. Steinbrenner has to re-think is game plan!!!

which game plan would this be? the game plan of buying a bunch of allstars with inflated contracts and pitting them together trying to muster a championship the easy way?

I agree

sorry but, that team in 96 and throughout the rest of the 90s was unbeatable because they had chemistry. they had players that were brought up through their farm system and given a chance to play and perform with the veterens.......

now they got a team that will win a ton of games but not win it all...mark my words. the yankees gotta go back to basics and regress a little if they want to get ahead again

which game plan would this be? the game plan of buying a bunch of allstars with inflated contracts and pitting them together trying to muster a championship the easy way?

I agree

sorry but, that team in 96 and throughout the rest of the 90s was unbeatable because they had chemistry. they had players that were brought up through their farm system and given a chance to play and perform with the veterens.......

now they got a team that will win a ton of games but not win it all...mark my words. the yankees gotta go back to basics and regress a little if they want to get ahead again

Yes, that is what I speak of.

with what farm system could they do that with now?

:laugh::laugh::laugh: