Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT DO YOU THINK????????

Has anyone ever met someone on this board who they were interested in and ran a search on their name to see what other topics they have posted? Do you think that's an invasion of privacy or even being sneaky? I just did it out of curiousity but unfortunately, I found out more than I wanted to. I am very disapointed because that person turned out to be a liar. Guess that's what happens when you dig around. Guess when you look you better be prepared to find .

Peace

MYLOVE

exactly - if you're gonna be sneaky, you better be prepared to get bad results - its kinda like trying to catch someone cheating - you know what you're looking for, why do you act so shocked then?

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

OOOOO..WHOS'S THE PERSON?????

ANyway..no it's not an invasion of privacy. Just like when people say: "Oh, it doesn't matter what I did before I met you!"is not entirely true. You can tell alot about a person's character through past actions...

I mean just because your boyfriend slept with prostitutes before he met you doesn't mean he isn't a changed man as he claims. But at least you know that you def want him to get tested before you do anything. Ya know???

Knowledge is power.

But if they're cute, who gives a fuck??????

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Originally posted by brandie:

exactly - if you're gonna be sneaky, you better be prepared to get bad results - its kinda like trying to catch someone cheating - you know what you're looking for, why do you act so shocked then?

luv,

brandie

I hear ya....you have a point. I'm shocked because I never expected that he was involved. I was just curious to see what his interest were. I totally agree with you. That was definately being sneaky. Thanks for you opinion.

Peace

Mylove

------------------

Live, Love & Learn