Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red Light Schilling at it again

bxbomb

Why do you suppose Zimmer came at him? I believe it was because Pedro was having a meltdown on the mound and decided to throw at Karim Garcia's head on purpose... He has a well deserved reputation as a headhunter... You guys have a very selective memory... Yankee fans had it with Clemens. You wouldn't be giving him all this praise if he was still on the Sox...

that shit is all part of the game..

schillings comments are not

i m sure id take the same stance if for some reason God hated me and made ame a bosox fan too.

im just sick of the guy cuz: A) he has beat the yanks twice in huge spots and

B) he is an attention whore that just doesnt shut the fuck up whether its stumping for George bush , bashing other mgrs ,players , telling yankee fans hes gonna shut them up or even way back when showing up Mitch williams during the series vs toronto with that act of his on the bench anytime williams came in for him.

BUT once again JTK what is your take/opinion on the comments ?

my .2 cents on this is that schilling has all of a sudden become a big mouth. he wasn't telling people to shut up or saying half the shit he's now saying when he was with the D'backs.

from the bloody sock, going on the campaign for bush (if i was a red sox fan from boston he would automatically go on my shit list for this), and basically talking about smack about everything and everyone. if he had been like this from day 1, ok, but again, it seems like he just recently started to be very opinionated on everything since the bloody sock.

and no, i am not a red sox, yankee or mets fan.

i m sure id take the same stance if for some reason God hated me and made ame a bosox fan too.

im just sick of the guy cuz: A) he has beat the yanks twice in huge spots and

B) he is an attention whore that just doesnt shut the fuck up whether its stumping for George bush , bashing other mgrs ,players , telling yankee fans hes gonna shut them up or even way back when showing up Mitch williams during the series vs toronto with that act of his on the bench anytime williams came in for him.

BUT once again JTK what is your take/opinion on the comments ?

sorry the comments that sweet lue is a douchbag, well he instructed his guys to throw at people. The kid threw at tizzles head, now if you can not hit tizzle in the ass then he should go back to triple a.

If lou told him to go after tizzles head then i stand behind schill if not schill has to calm down and zip it.

Big time star pitchers can get away with chin music.

And lou made that catch in 78 so he sucks balls imo