Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HECTOR ROMERO@ TABLE 50 on weds MAY 11TH

no matter who is playing at table 50 i can never have a good time there sadly. Music could be great. people could be great, but something bout that rooms does me wrong. Hector was playing good and heard he was even more amazing after me and edwing left. We bounced over to le souk and had a great time. Techno downstairs an house upstairs constantly goin back n forth in that place was so much fun. Seeing some people i havent seen in a while, and tehn getting to hear this female dj who was simply amazing. Her name is Stefanie and shes part of the sister nyc crew. Def dope beats from her. Now i gotta look forward to the next hector party.

I will tell you the truth. I enjoyed hearing all that electro from ori and hector but I wanted some more music so we bounced to lesouk. Fortier however you spell his name was pretty good with the techno but I must say that lady spinning upstairs had it totally right! I felt her music so much! I can't wait to hear her again. She had some of the soul of roger sanchez but the records were so amazing! And Jimmy Lopez was just as amazing on the percussion. I can't wait to go back to this place. It was such a great time in lesouk. Next time we're going there straight. Hopefully the dj's will be on par on what I heard last night. Thanks for the great night gabe till next time!