Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Fahrenhype 9/11"

poccnr

so you mean no matter how conservative one considers oneself, one should see this :shaky: [right-wing means republican, extremely right-wing is conservative]? by that, are you saying that this is especially conservative?

so you mean no matter how conservative one considers oneself, one should see this :shaky: [right-wing means republican, extremely right-wing is conservative]? by that, are you saying that this is especially conservative?

Please allow me to clarify.... not getting into an argument of leftist and rightist, what I am trying to say is if you are conservative on your opinions on the series of events which lead up to 11 Sep. There are many facts which have been found from different intellegence agencies which would make even the borderline conservative to the "hardcore" conservative. Have to scrutinize where Michael Moore had obtained his information.... i.e. How he took the Oregon states troopers words out of context and placed them into a way that makes it look like Bush cut funding for the State Troopers for the state of Oregon. If this happens, This would leave the shoreline of the state open to supposed terrorists to gain entrance to the US. When in fact the coastlines of the United States in not ran by States law enforcement agencies.. they are ran by the US Coast Guard(DOT).

That's all I mean behind the statement.

o, don't get me wrong, poccnr; i was just trying to see what you meant! i wasn't starting an argument; i just didn't get what you were saying. thanks for the clarification :) .

I apologize weyes... after I read it again and again, I did word it in such a way in which it seemed to close in on itself :huh: You'll always be my favourite posting pal. :aright: I didn't mean to ensue an argumentative comment was implied. Rest assured that your on the spot correction to my post was not taken as combative. I owed you a drink. :pint:

thanks, poccnr; you're so sweet love-smiley-071.gif ! and i'm open to hearing others' beliefs (such as documentaries from another point of view); we all learn so much about each other through our differences, as well as our similarities.

Hey poccnr make sure Weyes is holding the drink so i can knock it out of her hands and spill it all over her.. like every time i she her out...

but we have been lucky.. hasn't happen as of late...

but that movie is interesting.. tried to watch it twice.. but could never finish.. lost interest at looking at a monkey... but i love the beginning when Bush is in the classroom and he is just reading a book and looking all so dumbfounded....

Hey poccnr make sure Weyes is holding the drink so i can knock it out of her hands and spill it all over her.. like every time i she her out...

but that movie is interesting.. tried to watch it twice.. but could never finish.. lost interest at looking at a monkey... but i love the beginning when Bush is in the classroom and he is just reading a book and looking all so dumbfounded....

Will do with the drink thing! As for the movie, I find both sides of it very interesting. I believe that he showed exactly the opposite of what the terrorists were trying to strike... Terror! He seemed to handle it with calm and thoughtful reason rather than upsetting a group of elementary grade kids. I didn't vote for bush, However, I agree that at that time... I would have voted for him!

:funny:

i got insurance on my digital camera that even covers cocktails, beer, and red bull :spin2: !