Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok here it is ..........

can any of you read? please let this stoopid post die already.

NO WONDER YOU WERE BANNED FROM CJ OR PJ OR LQ OR EATMYDICK. Who fucking cares!! you all sound like a bunch of whining little brats

NO WONDER YOU WERE BANNED FROM CJ OR PJ OR LQ OR EATMYDICK. Who fucking cares!! you all sound like a bunch of whining little brats

LOL!!! & i say again

LOL!!!!!!! look whos getting all worked up.. LOL!!!

Hey Lola, I agree with you 100%......but you know what I don't mention names cause then that would REALLY be a shady thing to do!!!

NO NEED FOR IT, and I never had any problems with this person always kept my distance cause I really never got a good vibe from her towards me from the begining, till I found out just HOW SHADY they could be!!!!!

TRUST me on this, I would have never EVER said anything like this...........cause I am not the type unless in some way shape or form were attacked by this person even though it wasn't Direct, I know I was TRUST ME!!!!

It's amazing how you find stuff out around these parts!!!!

Oh and another thing, you might think we're talking about someone and we're not.........think about that!!!

True.. you may be speaking of someone that I don't know....

So you have this hostility toward someone - when they in fact, never said anything to you directly? So you're going on hear-say from someone else?

wow

it seems to me that the board community is much more in-depth into it down in FLA. than up here in NYC...i dont think we give much of a fuck up here in regards to this. but lets def. hear more bochinche, need somthing to read. sometimes i print out the message board and take it to the br with me.

:werd:

Mindless empty time filling entertainment.

it is different if it's heresay. i would just ask the chick myself in a non-confrontational manner if what you heard is true and just take it from there. nothing worse than assuming what people are saying is true and getting all worked up over it for nothing. there are some some people who just love believing the bullshit because they love living in misery. i'm not saying that you're like that vamp....but maybe you just caught in the fire....idk the whole story so i'm just trying the help with with what i do know.

MUAH chica!

it is different if it's heresay. i would just ask the chick myself in a non-confrontational manner if what you heard is true and just take it from there. nothing worse than assuming what people are saying is true and getting all worked up over it for nothing. there are some some people who just love believing the bullshit because they love living in misery. i'm not saying that you're like that vamp....but maybe you just caught in the fire....idk the whole story so i'm just trying the help with with what i do know.

MUAH chica!

Turn on your AIM....!!!!!

GO SUCK YOUR MOTHERS COCK !

make sure you post "the real story" raincry so we can all come to our conclusions about "said" chick that.

lol

:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

i dunno about what ingrid posted .. but what i posted is the truth .. and i have no problem mentioning crazy c's name ;) defend her all you want .. i know whats up and have known for awhile ;) peace