Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok here it is ..........

let me ask you somthing bout your boy saleen.......hes always calling people fags and shit like that. does he realize that his avatar is the biggest queen house music has ever known? just curious cuz i find this ironic

why don't you go and ask him.. I don't answer for saleen.

I give an opinion on him.. i agree and sometimes i disagree with him.

I will say he's not always calling people fags, etc.. i think that gets blown way out of porportion. lol

why i got banned from cj.....

1st of all let me start by saying thank you to all that supported me and voted for me to be the mod on CJ Miami .you guys rock. And you guys know who you are . Those that didnt , well , i know who you are and plainly i could care less about your vote.

People asked me why the hell i ever went to CJ to begin with ? well , i went over there i had a few good friends. Unfortunately , it was a site just catered to a little group of people .That from what im seeing , is getting smaller and smaller now ;) This board was catered only to certain dj's and to only certain types of music(HOUSE) . thats not in my opinion what a "CLUBBING" website should be. the name of that site should just be "HOUSEMUSICSPACEDJ'S JUNKIE" . If you listened to trance , breaks , progressive etc etc , you knew shit about music and were bashed . I went on that site to just basically stand up for what i believe in and my musical taste ! And believe me .. I got my point across ! Maybe thats why so many people on there couldnt stand me .I a converted a few people on there . Not into tranceheads but into music lovers ! That was my main goal ! There are alot of people that never even heard trance on that site that would just say it sucked . Why ? Cause thats what they are lead to believe from the minute they joined that so called clubbing website . Thats a damn shame cause like ive said before. That site had potential if it changed a few things. "One" being a kiss ass moderator named pod . Now i was kool with pod for a bit but unfortunately hes a lonely kid and needs friends with big mouths like saleen. wrong person to pick to be like imo .I dont know anyone more close minded, rascist and more ignorant person on this face of the earth .And what makes it even more sad is that Nick Junkie ever even allowed pod to have this tool as a mentor . That is beyond me. This guy bashes , blacks , hispanics , people according to what they listen to. On a music , clubbing message board ? I dont think the site will last very long like that. (OH BTW A HUGE FUCK YOU TO CRAZY C BEFORE I FORGET) . A message board full of negativity towards other people ? People that dont agree with alot of the same shit they do? Dont listen to exactly the same music they do ? Dont like the same clubs as they do ? That in my opinion is heading straight to "FAILURE" !! Sorry Dave. Like i said before . you made a huge business mistake .

Now to the good shit !! "WHY I GOT BANNED ?"

Well , since i have been on cj as i said before mainly to stand up for my taste in music and my dj's ! I the good shit started when my friend Groove Eric joined the cj spinn off ! dude what a fucking joke that was !! 1st it was all electronic music . Then it was limited to 140 bpm's . Then after we turned in Erics demo it didnt have to be exactly 140 , it could be a bit above whatever .. but before if we went over 140 it wasnt gonna be allowed. lol that was fucking hillarious . changing rules in the middle of the contests ? fucking joke !

Ok so whatever .. We went along . And from an inside source we get the word that Erics promo wasnt even heard . That i knew was gonna happen.

You cant expect house dj to listen to a trance dj's promo all the way.. and whatever.We finally hear that at the end of the competition the winner was a dj that was very good friends with the whole junkie crew and at his night at space trainwrecked throuout his whole set .. That proved my theorys right and i had called it .. I said THAT dj was gonna win after i heard who he was affiliated with.

NEXT ! After being there and staying there i realized what this site was about.. and decided id change a few peoples minds on there about giving other music a chance and i was successfull ! i made househeads listen to trance , i made trance heads listen to house etc etc ! and of coarse i was bashed by that here and there which didnt bother me at all cause i knew the ones doing the bashing were just a bunch of close minded idiots that i can easily point out were geeks with powertrips. Like Pod was soon to turn into .

now pod never bad mouthed music but sure supported saleen and the other haters when it came down to it.. .. heres a fucking geek that would get fucked up with my crew at house parties,listened to trance and loved it more than house!!! We would go pick his "no car" ass up everytime. gave the punk free booze , free everything ! and he goes and takes the side of a negative ignorant rascist pig like saleen ? lol .. whatever , i shoulda known that geeks like him always follow whoever will talk their heads off online . he followed a fat ,bald no clubbing fag that talks alot of shit ! bad choice pod. i thought you were smarter than that . Saleen on the other hand is a guy that talks shit about all dj's but again one of his favorates is cedric g ..?? lol .. a guy that this passed sat/sun morning played the same set on the patio as he did in the blue room ?? hahahahahah fucking joke !! you know how many dj's would give their soul to play at space ? and there we have one of saleens faves spinning the same set . fuckin AAAAAA !!! hahahaha !! whose the huge joke now ? :rolleyes:

then i started a poll cause imo i knew a few people were getting sick of the bullshit double standards on cj. a poll to be a mod of the miami board. now , i in noway want to be a mod of any board !! it was a joke to humiliate POD and saleen for being such cocksuckers ! and guess what ? i was winning by about 32 points , now thats fucking sad !! a guy from CP goes on there one of the most hated cause he stands up and has a voice and posts pics. lol . and ends up winning people over by just straight up being honest about all the bullshit that goes on there , all the favoratism , all the hating , all the taking sides cause you arent into the same shit or group etc .

i guess me winning that poll really hit pod and saleen where it hurt . cause shortly after that i was banned .. now there are rumors that i was banned because i had sent someone a threatning pm about 6 to 8 months ago .. LMAO !! are they serious ? theeeeeeeeeen i hear this other story that i recently send someone a threatning PM saying they fucked up at voting against me and hating . but it was fucked up cause what i was gonna do is photoshop them :laugh: and that they used that as a real threat .. HAHAHA .. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO DEATH OF BEING PHOTOSHOPPED !! LOL AND IF IT WAS CAUSE OF THAT ? A HUGE FUCK YOU TOU YOU !! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE .. btw this is a person that that has fucked everyone i know . and has the nerve to call someone else a whore !! (and dont worry im not gonna mention your name ) ;) you are just trash anyways , and a huge backstabber and i hope all your so called friends now see it before its too late . note why i never ever wanted to hang out with you . i smell fake a mile away .

so pod and saleen using those excuses cause i whooped your asses on your very own BOARDS was lame and showed how low you can go when shit is revealed and shit doesnt go your way .. that was just gay and only hurt your message boards . I WIN BITCHES !! YOU LOSE !! GAME OVER ! MY GOAL WAS SUCCEEDED ! and i proved to everyone what a joke you and your message boards are !

iwin.jpg

heres a few ideas to make cj ever work again ..

1. get rid of pod as a mod .. he is too much of an ass kisser and a follower.

2. change saleens name on cj to selena if he wants to stay.

3. make me a mod. i like all kinds of music and i have fun with whoever im hanging out with ! i make a good time of whatever !! thats what a mod should be .. like the mods here on cp that can party with the best of em !!

4. loosen your tight asses up a little bit and let the board be more fun. thats what keeps people coming back always !

5. feed crazy c to the wolves just for kicks !!

peace !! im out !!

p.s. fuck the mod status !! i wont be going back to that dump if you paid me ! :cool:

Koky, I have got to APPLAUD YOU a GREAT DEAL for this...................now unto the serious part!!!!!

I have carefully read everything that you wrote, I am in disagreement with only one thing...........you were way to NICE to the WHORE that fucked everyone on CJ/CP(well almost everyone 80%) and then has to fucking nerve to call someone else a WHORE!!!! Also going around talking shit about a person she fucking hardly knows, but then when she sees this person in a club she is all OH HI blah blah blah!!! Whatever but I guess you are just to nice of a person Koky, to call somebody out.............but funny thing I heard that this person also gave somebody Chlamydia, cause they did not STRAP IT ON talk about (BURNED), ok i'm done with this little used to be raver and all of the sudden turned her back on her friends just cause it was the "COOL" thing to do, I have one bit of advice for this person never talk shit about people and about what they are doing or not doing.........when you yourself have done and outdone the people you talk about, because you never know when it might come back to bite you in the ass!!!!! Now on the whole Saleen thing, I can careless what he says about anyone or even that he claims to be a "CLUBLEGEND"...........but the thing that I just can't figure out is that he can call people names and and make fun of things, but then when he is made fun of all he does is react by deciding to make peoples private lives public.......if thats not a coward I don't know what is!!!!

So ok I said my piece, just couldn't let Koky be so nice...............hmmmmmm maybe he just set it up that way for me!!!!!

My final message in this LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!!!

AND FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE............

Koky, I have got to APPLAUD YOU a GREAT DEAL for this...................now unto the serious part!!!!!

I have carefully read everything that you wrote, I am in disagreement with only one thing...........you were way to NICE to the WHORE that fucked everyone on CJ/CP(well almost everyone 80%) and then has to fucking nerve to call someone else a WHORE!!!! Also going around talking shit about a person she fucking hardly knows, but then when she sees this person in a club she is all OH HI blah blah blah!!! Whatever but I guess you are just to nice of a person Koky, to call somebody out.............but funny thing I heard that this person also gave somebody Chlamydia, cause they did not STRAP IT ON talk about (BURNED), ok i'm done with this little used to be raver and all of the sudden turned her back on her friends just cause it was the "COOL" thing to do, I have one bit of advice for this person never talk shit about people and about what they are doing or not doing.........when you yourself have done and outdone the people you talk about, because you never know when it might come back to bite you in the ass!!!!! Now on the whole Saleen thing, I can careless what he says about anyone or even that he claims to be a "CLUBLEGEND"...........but the thing that I just can't figure out is that he can call people names and and make fun of things, but then when he is made fun of all he does is react by deciding to make peoples private lives public.......if thats not a coward I don't know what is!!!!

So ok I said my piece, just couldn't let Koky be so nice...............hmmmmmm maybe he just set it up that way for me!!!!!

wow you people talk mad shit.

:laugh:

umm. i give one guess as to what i'm gonna say..???????

:smoke:

:aright:

But it's True Shit, hey you have to fight FIRE with FIRE...................if not you're dead on the Battle Ground!!!!

I know lots of true shit about a lot of people, but I don't post it.. i'm not shady like that (sorry, no offense lady/vampress.)

I don't agree with the mud-slinging you guys are all doing here - I think its completely out of line.... and real sad that its come to this. All over a fucking messageboard of all things...LOL

I think the fact that you all have posted so much shit about some girl who called someone a whore (oh big deal. lol) - is beyond immature.

But hey, thats you guys... do what you please.... freedom of speech on cp I guess. This is just my opinion....

If this girl you speak of is who I think it is (since you all don't seem to have the balls I guess to name the person) - then I believe you are completely off-base as I happen to think of this girl as a friend... someone with whom I've had many fun nights with over the past few years......and will continue to have many fun nights with in the future....:D ( love ya girlie :kiss2: )

Miami CP of old is finally dead. :blown:

carry on.

it seems to me that the board community is much more in-depth into it down in FLA. than up here in NYC...i dont think we give much of a fuck up here in regards to this. but lets def. hear more bochinche, need somthing to read. sometimes i print out the message board and take it to the br with me.

I know lots of true shit about a lot of people, but I don't post it.. i'm not shady like that (sorry, no offense lady/vampress.)

I don't agree with the mud-slinging you guys are all doing here - I think its completely out of line.... and real sad that its come to this. All over a fucking messageboard of all things...LOL

I think the fact that you all have posted so much shit about some girl who called someone a whore (oh big deal. lol) - is beyond immature.

But hey, thats you guys... do what you please.... freedom of speech on cp I guess. This is just my opinion....

If this girl you speak of is who I think it is (since you all don't seem to have the balls I guess to name the person) - then I believe you are completely off-base as I happen to think of this girl as a friend... someone with whom I've had many fun nights with over the past few years......and will continue to have many fun nights with in the future....:D ( love ya girlie :kiss2: )

Miami CP of old is finally dead. :blown:

carry on.

Hey Lola, I agree with you 100%......but you know what I don't mention names cause then that would REALLY be a shady thing to do!!!

NO NEED FOR IT, and I never had any problems with this person always kept my distance cause I really never got a good vibe from her towards me from the begining, till I found out just HOW SHADY they could be!!!!!

TRUST me on this, I would have never EVER said anything like this...........cause I am not the type unless in some way shape or form were attacked by this person even though it wasn't Direct, I know I was TRUST ME!!!!

It's amazing how you find stuff out around these parts!!!!

Oh and another thing, you might think we're talking about someone and we're not.........think about that!!!